OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet Cafe's

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OMF Business Manager

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:26 am    Post subject: Internet Cafe's Reply with quote

We will be inviting internet cafe's to participate in this limited test. If you have a internet cafe, please indicate your town, state, country. How many computers you have in your cafe and a little about your cafe. We just might have a member that is not aware of you.

We will also participate in some prizes and coupons for your customers.
Crashed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Internet Cafe's Reply with quote

Judy, per what I said in that match:

The Gamesyndicate (dutch)

[email protected]

I was thinking about sending them an email, but I had no idea how to do that without making it sound like a cheap commercial advertisement [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif" alt="[/img]
It has 50 PC's connected with LAN and fast internet and does not seem to be connected to some large internet-cafe group.
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE AIW @ Pro, 128 MB RAM, 2048/320 ADSL
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Internet Cafe's Reply with quote

Electronic Gaming, near me, has about 10 computers in the back room for LAN gaming. I told them about it, but I still have to tell Surf 'n Play. Difference? EG costs $2 an hour, but makes sure you pay it. SP costs $4 but they'll usually let you get away with more than you paid for.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: