OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[2095] Text, AI bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a4out

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: [2095] Text, AI bugs Reply with quote

Just a few bugs that I have found so far, sorry if they have already been posted.

The AI attempts to attack with a gradient floor in front of them.

Also it would be nice if the AI didn't do stupid things when on a team games, EG your in a mid air doing a combo and a force on your team will do a Gravity well, This is just a pure pain. Also on the Ice level, the bots will follow their target even if they decide to go swimming.

Here are some places where the picture hides the text

There is at least one more text bug but I didn't get the Screenshot of that :-/

Finally, The jag Masters tournament doesn't seem to work, It automatically tells me I have won and shows the victory screen.

More options on spectator mode, maybe being able to view other bots 3rd person view, maybe with freedom of movement with the keys or mouse so you can rotate around them, and the Trophy Room needs music!

Edit: Lowed Image size to 800X600
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: [2095] Text, AI bugs Reply with quote

confirmed for all, nice quality pics btw Very Happy

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: