OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't see servers?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
404notfound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Can't see servers? Reply with quote

Me and my friends tried to join a public server together, but while the two of them could see some Phoenix servers and the Training Cube server, I could only see two NorthAm servers and two private servers. What could be causing this?

Also, I can't host. I opened a port and set OMF to use it, made sure it wasn't a LAN game, and it still wouldn't work.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't see servers? Reply with quote

DE has been having problems having their game hosts update to newer patches, hope itll be fixed soon Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
404notfound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't see servers? Reply with quote

I think I just got it... my stupid friends didn't feel like waiting for the patch and just skipped. So I'll need to wait for them to get the patch, and hopefully it'll work.
copperhand

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Can't see servers? Reply with quote

Yeah, patching is pretty much a necessity - you need to have your builds synch'ed. We plan to keep all post-release patches at a few MB each, so there's no reason for them not to let the patch go through (especially if they have high-speed - it takes almost no time).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: