OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My decitation to all elite clans.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ithon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:15 am    Post subject: My decitation to all elite clans. Reply with quote

I will never chose to join a clan because, it feels like my identity is a little gone, but I will help all of the clans who were made before omf:bg was released or who started the clan has been on the forum before the 26th. This dedication to them is my service when a player can't play during a clan vs clan match and they need one more pilot I'll try to be there, [color="666666"](but I may only play for about once a month)[/color]. Also if a clan needs practice fighting it could be a great dummy, still my skills are better than amateur not super human, but a human player always beats playing an ai right? :thumbsup: So whenever I can play the One Must Fall, I'll try to be thier when you need me.

This dose not deal with clan but, If I swear I'll lose the match on perpass, if people need help playing i'll help them learn and fight along side them even if it's a last man standing, and if some one is being mean or cheating, I'll try to nail that guy to the wall

I hope I don't sound like I'm trying to be a super hero, I just trying to be nice.
and one of kind cool Cool
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: My dedication to all elite clans. Reply with quote

Very cool, Ithon. :thumbsup:

It'd be cooler if you didn't make a spelling mistake in the title.
Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: My dedication to all elite clans. Reply with quote

I don't see a spelling mistake...
Kilo24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: My dedication to all elite clans. Reply with quote

Decitation?
Ithon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My dedication to all elite clans. Reply with quote

no no no I was acting like I was Mike Tyson with his lisp.
I'm going to eat you children if you don't watch my add click here or I'll eat your children
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: My dedication to all elite clans. Reply with quote

that add is scary...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: