OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who all is in Elite?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Yeah, text is kinda hard to interperet sometimes. I usually display the mood with which I am speaking by showing the appropriate smiley. Smile
saiyaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Lol, I recall three times you asked me a question, and fireballed me, well two I saw you do. The other was probably just Oak adding on to his noble 1v1 win counts.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
Lol, I recall three times you asked me a question, and fireballed me, well two I saw you do. The other was probably just Oak adding on to his noble 1v1 win counts.

i more then admit i did that once :thumbsdown:. Now for another comment that was elsewhere, but that thread dont need the spam encouragement, we werent calling you a dumb canadian, we were calling y2k that because he = canadian. its a dumb joke, but hey he laughed so :thumbsup:.

Lets see what else to put in here.
Darner:I'd cream you if I didn't have 10 fps vs you.( never said it )
Darner later:[filtered] fps ( yep said this, i guess i did cuss that match just not at anyone )
Me after dying from back attacks 4 person ffa (aka 3 attack my back taking turns) [ELITE]s: Tra la la la la
Me later:Omg, get off the spam pad, or atleast 2v1 without spam pad plz ( me was on spam pad, and having lots of fun with it :biggrin2:, but you shouldnt object to much, before u got in there i was having fun camping it and laughing at oak trying to get to me before he died one round ( which he failed miserably at >Smile))
Darner:n00bie You [filtered]-ing suck ( just called you a noobie, for the heck of it, and this was when you entered the server only, no filtereds or anything, me was being dumb and if u didnt see it i had a little smiley after it =p lol)
Oak as warlord/pyros:I have never seen you not whine after losing.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

saiyaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

lol, I didn't see the smiley

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

just drop it guys, it seems pointless to continue..
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

the anwser to this threads title's question seems easy now, anyone backstabbing saiyaman is Very Happy

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Y2K_MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

so ur saying im not in elite?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Quote:
so ur saying im not in elite?

only if ur saying you seriously believe it wasnt a joke to end this stuff Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

Naw he made the cut..

"wanna gang saiyaman dave?"

eatme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Who all is in Elite? Reply with quote

i hate it when i havent bein here for ages :smirk:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: