OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Screen HELP!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Black Screen HELP!!! Reply with quote

I have recently purchased OMF and i have a problem.i can start the game ok and start playing with no problems. i can see but if i turn and look left the screen goes black, if i look ight or go forward or backward the same happens. can you please help me.

I have,
128mb ATi Radeon 9000
AMD Athlon 2600+
512mb RAM
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Black Screen HELP!!! Reply with quote

that is a very strange problem, can you try checking if your video card drivers etc are all upto date? also, what OS are you using?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
bod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject: Re: Black Screen HELP!!! Reply with quote

i have got windows xp home edition.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Black Screen HELP!!! Reply with quote

Drop a DXdiag dump here.
Start -> Run -> DXdiag

Somewhere you can say: Drop to .txt or something, and then post it here, okies?

And be sure to check your drivers alright yeah... I dunno what the latest Catylist is though :sweat2:

Electronic Gaming Machine
robusa80

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Black Screen HELP!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
And be sure to check your drivers alright yeah... I dunno what the latest Catylist is though :sweat2:

version 4.4

http://www.ati.com/home/online/CatalystXPdriver.html <- direct download link
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: