OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Of Ferocity.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Of Ferocity. Reply with quote

Quote:

Oak, thats awsome.

Zuki, you can always join Oaks Fan Club Smile
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Of Ferocity. Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
I called Oak "darner" on accident(Little difference in dueling style)... For some reason it really pissed him off so I kept on saying it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You've offically been named "[filtered] of the week" Welcome to the Oak's Offical Fan Club's BLACKLIST [filtered]!

lol, nice job saiyaman, so oak, how do i apply for that list? :smirk:

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Of Ferocity. Reply with quote

Summons a Mod to lock this once and for all!

*summons the mighty gods of the moderation, X-bot and the mighty Burito ruler of all Spockmeat!*

Electronic Gaming Machine
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Of Ferocity. Reply with quote

*appears in a puff of cardy smoke*

*blinks*

hum, a flame thread...

*twitchs nose*

*thread goes poof!*

Blind patriotism
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: