OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Hyper-X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Grey-a-skull.
This is Cringer, my fearless friend

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic
sword and said:
"By the power of Greyskull"

HE-MAN!

"I have the power!"

Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat,
And I became, He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe

Only three others share this secret
Our friends the Sorceress, Man at Arms and Orko

Together we defend Castle Greyskull from the EEEEEvil forces of Skeletor
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

...You need to watch CKY 4
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

ok, now lets stop using pointless posts on the hX thread like they were doing to FT (/me'sa last post was supposed to be that but /me couldn't get he-man song out of head -:/)

Edit: no mentioning he-man
- malfrex
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

why your messages ticked me and made me yell? because you were sticking it to me. "so why did hx quit if it was a bunch of friends" "so why did hx quit if it was a bunch of friends".

like i said, quit having an orgasm over it and quit pretending to be a grownup and mature person, your not. you always had a beef with hx, always. so bluntly, screw off.

discomb, i was in hx before LT was even released. im a good guy but when i have to deal with [filtered] im not going to be very friendly. sorry, im not ghandi reincarnated and if you thought i was, not my fault.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
- malfrex

? :confused:
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
why your messages ticked me and made me yell? because you were sticking it to me. "so why did hx quit if it was a bunch of friends" "so why did hx quit if it was a bunch of friends".

yeah... i've noticed that Saiya keeps bringing up the same thing over and over and over... most people only like to answer once...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
FireFly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
- malfrex

? :confused:

Malfrex didn't really post that, I was just loosing sanity there for split second, but I am normal now
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X - LOCK ME NOW!!! Reply with quote

Quote:
"that's true, legends never die, they just rot away and become that annoying house fly that you cant kill no matter what." -Hades

Hey!

"like Jin Verge and Vuen? all rather new" -Tuf

you did notice that vuen have the oldest registered account on this board save the 2 DE admin accounts ? and you call him "rather new" still present, im just about the only person that could somewhat get away with that statement...

---
just for the record i skipped most of the middle posts here, just wanted to reply to some of the earliest before this turned way offtopic, though im no good at keeping topcis either...

he is rather new @ playing OMF:BG, and there was no one at all that didnt understand what i meant, unless they were pretty stupid Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Hyper-X Reply with quote

allrighty... I guess I'll close this now. Smile

I hope everyone has everything aired out now. Xaronth doesn't like Saiya. Saiya doesn't like Xaronth. FF didn't like FM but now kinda does? FM likes FF? FF likes He-Man? In that way? hehe Wink

ok, so lots of people kinda don't or do like each other... great... fine .. swell... welcome to the internet. So lets all just hold hands and sing a little song together...

Kumbaya malfrex, kumbaya....
Kumbaya malfrex, kumbaya....

er... lets no go there... :tongue2:

Blind patriotism
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: