OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the support forums.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin Byrd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the support forums. Reply with quote

Quote:

It would be no different than support forums anywhere else.
If someone posts a problem you have dealt with, help them out, if not we will try to resolve the problems and that information will be added to the knowledge base and other support resources as applicable.

This is Kevin by the way.
Just testing the open reply ability.
Cause if it isn't tested......

Tada.
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the support forums. Reply with quote

Quote:
That is a huge list of stuff.

Thats why I edited that post.

Thats also why I suggested cutting and pasting out the system info using the steps in the knowledge base to tell you where and how to access the DXDiag for the cutting and the pasting! :thumbsup:

i know it was huge, i was just pointing out that part, plus the whole batch of info is actually useful, but probably not to DE for solving problems. I was going to come back today and get rid of that post, but hey I prefer to be an example anyway, so now i know how much you want. Now to test your support.....

I would like to have as much uber graphical sweetness( dont you love my descritopn ) while still haveing the settings in omf allow for pretty big mulit-player online games. What settings do you suggest for my computer setup. Currently i have the following, and it gives me an ok fps(about 30-40 server depending), but i want more flashiness with the same playability or better so here is what i have it set to now:

all the options lights thru high detail gemoetry are on
the shadows and texture detail are on medium and the resolution is 1024 x 786 and the bbp is 32.

what can i safely boost without dropping my fps too much, i can accept a drop of say 10-15 or so bua any more probably will kill playability too much.

Edited for spelling and added a little more specifications.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

flamincows

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the support forums. Reply with quote

Oh new forums. YAY!
pro

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

When i try to start the game a blank screen comes up an then my computer resets.

An how do you take screen shots?

windows 2000
specs:
Radeon 9200 se
i dont know the rest of the specs is there a way to find out with out takeing your computer apart?

i cant enter the knowleg base mabe the links borken or some thing.
pro

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

you can email me if im not here.
[email protected]
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

dont post things in 2 places Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

Quote:

We'll read ya Wink

Electronic Gaming Machine
pro

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

Sorry ill contineu on the other forum.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

not a problem Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: Omf:bg Demo Restarts my cpu. Reply with quote

Quote:

and you say teat...

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 3:28 am    Post subject: Re: lo lo Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

and you say teat...

LoL Smile i meant the same thing in 2 places Smile

edit: wow nice, you've got a 5 star rating!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: