OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Forums
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

Ok ok ok, you made your point...

Electronic Gaming Machine
flamincows

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

right click, save as Very Happy
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

That doesn't work with GIF's for me Sad

Electronic Gaming Machine
X-BoT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

*Ahem*

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

Hmmm, me likes as well. Shouldn't the LOL thread be moved here as well, or is that considered to be on topic about the game? :biggrin2:

Now I can start posting more random news items and whatnot without feeling quite so guilty. :thumbsup:
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

NightShadow: It is becose Malfrex is to lazy to just realise fact and simply mass convert all threads in game talk here, and rather copy that SMALL amount of ONTOPIC threads over to the game talk instead of moving the 90% mass of offtopic threads here.

My own "...another [OT] yay!" is still in the "on topic" area. incredible isnt it Smile
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

Lol, yeah, I guess you're right. I don't think sorting through the game talk forum is a task I would ask of anybody, that would be an absolutely horrible job. It was just the first thing I thought of after seeing the LOL topic over there and then seeing that the Wallpaper Sharing thread was here.

Malfrex did such a good job of changing the forums that I just *had* to find something to nitpick about. :p
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

Let's completely wipe out EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE on the boards and then lock every forum for five days!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forums Reply with quote

Don't worry, he was just kidding...

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: