OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JibJab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinded

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:46 am    Post subject: JibJab Reply with quote

Has anyone visited this site? I think it's quite funny.
http://www.jibjab.com
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

ROFL! I assume your you referring to the Bush / Kerry film. That was hilarious! I still got a kick out of Hillary slapping Bill, though, and him saying "what'd I do?" Very Happy
flamincows

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Somebody killed the server.
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

That's the message I got too, but I simply clicked on the Atom Films link. Btw the server is up now. Wink Cool
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

The absolute best Bill Clinton skit I've ever seen was on MadTV where they made the affair with whoever Bill cheated on, (No not that fat chick, Marlo) look like the Maury show. Great stuff.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Marlo...don't you mean Monica? Yeah, good ol' Slick Willy!
I heard a couple of years ago that they had a figure of him in some wax museum. The only problem was every time they turned around the fly on the pants were unzipped. They claimed when Bill heard about it he offered to stand in for the dummy for a while. LOL Very Happy
robusa80

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

monica really free willy Wink
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Lol, yea Monica. Free Willy...lol. Reminds me of that time I said "Raptor Jack."

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Quote:
Lol, yea Monica. Free Willy...lol. Reminds me of that time I said "Raptor Jack."

Yeah, the only Marlo I could think of was Marlo Thomas from the tv show "That Girl". Although she was a lot better looking than Monica, and imo still looks pretty hot for an older lady! Smile
NightShadow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Heh, I didn't see the Marlo correctly and read it as Mario instead, so I thought of Mario from Super Mario Bros.

Needless to say, I was rather confused until I read the next post.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

ROFL! Mario and Bill doing it together, now that's funny! :crazy: :tongue2:
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

that's...

disturbing.

Mario and Bill, not the movie. Movie's funny.
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Lol, yeah, good old Bill! :p :crazy: ...

LoneWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

oh my!!!

is that safe for the forums!?
Razor_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: JibJab Reply with quote

Hey, I saw funnier pictures of Bill, but I knew they would probably be deleted or get me in trouble, and I didn't want to do that, and I'm really not trying to offend anyone. Sorry if anybody takes it that way. :crazy:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: