OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Force Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Force Guide Reply with quote

Quote:
Cool I just did a easy 50 hit combo with Force.

make both bombs and stand right beside opponent
d+rp (throw), make RP bombo, a.RK, fRK , LK, Super Bomb, fLK, RP, LP(meteor), RK, j.fLK, a.fLP, a.fRP, LP, j.fRK, a.LK, Super or reg Gravity Well, fLP, fRP, Repulsor.

should be about ~ 50 hits sometimes you don't get all the hits with the bomb super

this is not really my combo mix of 2 people's but its neat

indeed quite nice ^^

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Vuen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: New Force Guide Reply with quote

Been working on a new jflk combo:

jflk ark alp afrp supermeteor

I'm really trying to milk jflk for all I can get; while everyone emphasises its speed, current methods of comboing with it provide almost no damage. Also, most people will almost instinctively evade after afrp so close to the ground, and you can delay all you want before supermeteor to get in that stun damage.

I'm also working on some new ways of getting damage in with rp. On front:

rp lmeteor jfrk ark alk alp afrp <juggle>

I want to stick in all the heavies I can before the enemy gets the chance to evade. I really want to emphasize the use of rp; it's possibly Force's highest priority non-special move combined with a huge push forward, and nobody uses it. In a lot of cases it's the only thing you can use to break spam. For example it's got higher priority than pretty much all of Jag's ground moves, a great escape route to cyclic stunlock, and it outprioritizes Mantis rk so you can easily punish a spamming Mantis.

Anyway. The guide is totally revamped, with most of the juggles taken out and an air juggles section added, and a lot of parts are rewritten. I've got a bit more work to do on it before I can post it and I'm busy the next couple of days, but hopefully I'll be able to update soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: