OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gameplay Change Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Where do you get "sucks" out of "average"?

emphasising. you see mantis is awesome right now, "powerful".

but i guess hes not, cause hes average after removing something of his.

it sounded like this:
"hey everyone gargoyle isnt good cause when you remove his lp, rp, lk and rk hes just not good."

but thats just me fm

btw endy shouldnt you be nagging rob and making some stupid threads right now?

Huh? I said that if certain changes were made (a huge move overhaul, basically), then Mantis would be bumped down to neutral. It's a gameplay change suggestion, not a "what are you talking about? Mantis SUCKS except for [some insignificant move]" post.

ahh ok i see now, sorry about that. i jumped teh conclusions

It's ok, I don't mind clarifying. Endy, are you practising vocals? Wink
Xaronth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
i jumped teh conclusions

la
de
da

i didnt jump the conclusions on your crappy threads though. they really were stupid ideas.

believe me.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

just to clarify ouch does use spiders to his advantage now, if i stayed away from him on my server he baited me with spiders until i attacked if i attacked i got face spammed, he was owning me until i worked out where to put my hits in but again that could just be host advantage.

BTW sorry to every1 ive moaned at for complainin about host advantage on my server ive experienced it myself a lot lately and by the gods its annoying.
Vuen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Yup, I played him yesterday. He's still not a very good Mantis, but he's learning now! He's well on his way to becoming good.
CloudFFVII

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Vuen you gotta come on more often dont think ive fought u yet. Razz I'll lose but hey i'm getting better slowly.
Vuen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Gameplay Change Suggestions Reply with quote

Hmm don't be so quick to assume you'll lose. I've been known to be awfully scrubby lately.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Balance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: