OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My combos.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Oh please! Make sunshine come out my butt! (post of anticipation)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Well actually I had a slightly better idea. Start with a.LK > a.LP
Then in that part (sorry for the mixup earlier) j.fLP > a.fRP (miss) a.RK 100% stable right here.
And yes, the magical properties of a.fRK is exactly why I bumped this thread. Will play with more moves when new ideas come.

100% more stable then 100% :tongue2:

About a.LP and a.LK > a.LP, I do agree its easier, but not by far. Almost anywhere where theres an opening for a.LP, you could have started with a.LK anyway. Its quicker and has an orange glow that crushes the enemies morale right at the start.

That's not more stable then mine though :p

Anyway, starting a combo using a.LK a.LP isn't even close to as easy as starting one with just a.LP. (which is why i prefer it by far)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm going to spend the next 30 minutes coming up with a Chronos combo. Then I'm going to edit it into this post.

Lol i still remember that combo you posted back in beta, even using the self counter teleport in it, man that was cool.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Yeah.

Well, I can't do it in the Practise room, because it is too small.

Here's what I have.

JLK, ALP, LP, RK, LK, (move forward the very slightest bit) FRK, FLK, RP, JFLP, (wait for a tad) ARK, (wait for a tad) FRP, RP Freeze, Spawn RK Crystal, Spawn LK Crystal, LK Teleport, (in air) Forward Throw RK Crystal, Spawn RP TAC, Super TAC, (wait a little bit) Super Teleport, (in air) Forward Throw RP Bomb, (in air) Throw Forward Throw LK Crystal, LP Spawn TAC, (walk up) (Jump) Throw LP TAC, AFRK, AFLK.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

hmm can't a.RP be added after that? :\

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Where? Maybe before AFRK.

Edit: If you haven't noticed, I am in love with combos.

I plan on marrying them, having possibly two children, then moving to Flordia when I retire.
Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Player thats a nice use of freeze time, but the ending = bad. Use a.RP > a.fLK > forward evade > a.fRK > fLP
To be perfectly honest I was expecting something more original :smirk:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

Discomb, what i don't like about some of your combos is the early in combo LK usage, generally i'd like it but LK doesnt do full heavy damage and therefor is best used after the first 5 moves IMHO.

Discomb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

LK doesnt do full heavy damage?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Am I still asleep? Hello? What sort of turture universe is this?!?!?!

I use LK to start combos, and often!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: My combos. Reply with quote

"he..he..he.. pwnd" :tongue2:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: