OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klivi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

...i seems that the "http://www.diversionspub.com/" is down, right? so, where can i buy omfbg?
veryorkish

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

Again... Try Gmx
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

ya... that part of the site got taken down with a server crash, and they have been unable to get administrative rights back to it as of yet. :-\

Blind patriotism
emphy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

The dutch site of www.bol.com has it for 20 , they also accept international orders.

AMD athlon 64 2Ghz, 512mb DDR SDRAM, radeon 9700Pro, 128MB, cable modem, Logitech Wingman, Terratec DMX 6fire, ESI nEar05, win2k
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

And I don't like them, but I think it's your best shot at getting it... cause GMX has a bad name in delevering (ask Rap)

Electronic Gaming Machine
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

GMX SUX!!! they dont deliver all you pay for.. and the you get comtoo late.. :thumbsdown:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: biggest bug ;) = where can i buy the game??? Reply with quote

hey come back, ill sell you my copy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: