OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Someone tell me nice combo for katana please.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

i haven't really used katana and i would like to try some nice combos with it. please post every little or big combos you know! Very Happy :p

I [color="red"] hate [/color] counter abusing.

[color="green"]'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`'*-._.-*'`|[/color]
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Pretty much every Katana combo starts with rp,lp,lk,rk
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

The problem Katana has is getting an opening, once katana gets into a combo it can pretty much keep combo-ing and make it immensely hard to evade, heavy damage/stun combos start with the earlier mentioned moves, the other attacks that tend to be useful are the rolling blade thing, the rising blade is nice but VERY dangerous to use.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Ok thanks for your advice.
By the way,TheUnknownFactor i cant go into your omf mausoleum do you know why? :confused:

veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

I bet Wayne does.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

yeah the omffansites are messed up, either way OMF Mausoleum doesnt really have good combos for katana since i personally never really became much good in katana. Meowbeast is probally the best bet for good information on katana.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

You should private message him, Meowbeast won't see this post.
Aero_blyctos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Sure.

Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Almost every move: Training Arena Only.
Stand behind oponent with your back to him.
Charge bfRP to maximum. Soon as it fires do two back evades.
fLP > (hits) > LP > LK > RP > RK > a.LP > a.fLK > a.fLP > a.RP > a.RK > ffRK ffRP > a.LK > a.ffKK > (against the wall) Super Rising Blade > (land and off-wall kick) > a.fRK > fRK > fLK > ffKK > fRP

60 hits.
If that off-wall kick and the next four moves don't work, then it must have been lag on my machine, because I definately did it at least 2ce, but not more. If not, then refer to an older posting of a similar combo by myself, in one of the other threads.

PS: Can anyone check if you can use a side attack rising blade and a regular rising blade in one combo? If so then I can extend this baby even further by adding a side attack rising blade right after ffKK.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

I think you can use the side attack in the same combo, but you can't use both rising blades.

Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Yes of course. Then you can scratch most of the end for one that will work better.
Super Rising Blade > ffKK > Side Rising Blade > a.fRK > no idea...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Someone tell me nice combo for katana please. Reply with quote

Well... nice combo but i could try something easier :smirk:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: