OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

I don't care, I've boycotted Demolition altogether. I do enjoy fighting you, but I'd enjoy fighting you more in an LMS match. :crazy:
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't care, I've boycotted Demolition altogether. I do enjoy fighting you, but I'd enjoy fighting you more in an LMS match. :crazy:

I was having 200MS ping anyway, it's better this way (IE: not having to deal with skill):p

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Dzament

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

whats the prob with demolition?

afaic its one of the better gametypes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Skill doesn't win in demolition. Death isn't something to fear in demolition. I'v seen several player jump into an insta death hazard when low on health, to avoid getting into a combo they couldnt evade from.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
Skill doesn't win in demolition. Death isn't something to fear in demolition. I'v seen several player jump into an insta death hazard when low on health, to avoid getting into a combo they couldnt evade from.

Wich is why the n00bs love it, its just plain fun Smile no skill required. Hehe, if i played seriouslly i would have agreed with ya there tuf. Since i dont, i cant.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

On top of that, HAR balance gets much, much worse. It's not very bad in LMS play, but when some HARs are designed to do more damage and to a larger number of people, they rack up points easier than anything else. Thus, a Jaguar fighting nonstop flawlessly will still lose if a Pyros is fighting (maybe not even appearing to "win" said fights) in a crowd.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
On top of that, HAR balance gets much, much worse. It's not very bad in LMS play, but when some HARs are designed to do more damage and to a larger number of people, they rack up points easier than anything else. Thus, a Jaguar fighting nonstop flawlessly will still lose if a Pyros is fighting (maybe not even appearing to "win" said fights) in a crowd.

That's much less than a Warlord, who has a much worse case of this.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

I'm using Pyros as an example, not out of dislike for the HAR. Relax. Wink
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Although if your not doing a 1v1 it lets you pick pilots you wouldn't in lms, like Norman or Judgement.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

So what?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

Quote:
Although if your not doing a 1v1 it lets you pick pilots you wouldn't in lms, like Norman or Judgement.

Actually Norman does quite well in LMS too.

Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: My Server Reply with quote

warlord in demolition is the most ridiculous thing in the history of the game.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: