OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Im getting "SetupDirect3Dcontext" Errors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scaltron

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Im getting "SetupDirect3Dcontext" Errors Reply with quote

I keep on getting this error everytime i start OMFBG ( in both Safe mode and normal mode...)

Type: Fatal Error
Name: Viewport Initialization Failed
Description: SetupDirect3DContext() Failed.

Viewport initialization failed, application cannot continue. Please ensure that you have updated drivers, as well as the newest operating system updates. For additional assistance or more information about required hardware, visit support.omf.com.

Application will now Exit!

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my cpu? i updated directX (to the newest version), i updated my vga graphics card driver And i also downloaded the latest updates from the microsoft Windows website. I also allowed the automatic OMFBG patcher to update itself.

Ive had this game for more than 2 days, and i've been unable to fix the problem.
So,
Can someone please help me?? :confused:
FraceR

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Im getting "SetupDirect3Dcontext" Errors Reply with quote

Just one remark to start things of: Please post your system specs.
It looks like the vga card is below minimum....
yua89

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Im getting "SetupDirect3Dcontext" Errors Reply with quote

ive get the same problems. i dont know my specs or how to find them, but i know my hardware is up-to-date. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: