OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

like i said, that attack alone makes him stand above mantis, give or take some air priority that also helps out.

Esspecially against other HARs, pyros really gets beaten to [filtered] due to air grab having priority over stuff like firespins or super fire spins.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Yeah, Gargoyle win pretty easily just using LP. It has my vote for the best move in the game.
Meowbeast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Except when it goes through them and they stun you and you die!!!(#*^)@#^
Dzament

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Pyros:

lk > a.lp ("V" flamer) > a.rk > a.rp > L or R FS, doesnt matter

can easily be used to stunlock, if they block, backevade + a.rp will catch them if they move forward to attack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, Gargoyle win pretty easily just using LP. It has my vote for the best move in the game.

I believe pyros RK gets that award.

Let's have a vote. What's the most spammable or least punishable move in the game?
- Gargoyle LP
- Mantis RP
- Warlord RP
- Pyros RK
- Jaguar afRK
- Something else? Katanas Rolling Blade > Rising Blade comes to mind but that's not one move.
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

I think you mean Warlord LP.

Mantis RP gets my award for most spammable, but Warlord LP is definately least punishable.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

I think it says a lot when 2 players that have both played all HARs at a competitive level, say the same attack is most powerful and abusable.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

I believe pyros RK gets that award.

Let's have a vote. What's the most spammable or least punishable move in the game?
- Gargoyle LP
- Mantis RP
- Warlord RP
- Pyros RK
- Jaguar afRK
- Something else? Katanas Rolling Blade > Rising Blade comes to mind but that's not one move.

I hope you meant Pyros' LK, the only blockhit. Pyros RK is the one where he does a slow frontflip and hits them.

But still, Pyros LK can only be used defensively, has a cooldown worth going after, and has an almost spot-on hitbox, so I'd rate it pretty low for spammable/unpunishable. And since you'll only use it as a blockhit, it becomes extremely predictable for a fast move -> counter.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

He may have meant RK, it's pretty spammable but nowhere near as good as that of any other HAR.

Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

That thing is slooooooow...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Quote:
That thing is slooooooow...
It may be, but it's well face spammable.

FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Yeah, because it propels him over any low attacks, but it's not extraordinary because it has well-balanced weaknesses.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Ultimate Warrior - Aggressive Debate Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, because it propels him over any low attacks, but it's not extraordinary because it has well-balanced weaknesses.

It's actually [filtered], but when people panic and try what they normally try against face spam they'll get screwed, honestly if you just stand still for half a second and think of the attacks in your arsenal it should be [filtered] easy to think of 1 that will stop it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: