OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't Join Online Games

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffflynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

Please help :

I got this game a year or two ago and haven't played it online.

When I go to Multiplayer on the main menu and go to Join Server, the "Join" option is not even available and the only thing I can do is "Cancel".

WHAT CAN I DO TO JOIN AN ONLINE GAME ? Thanks.
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

You must first select a server before you can join it. Unfortunately, there are no permanent servers up right now. You'd be lucky to catch an occasional game.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

Thank you Aerym.

I did host a couple of games when I first got it. I will try to host tonight and see if that still works.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

This game isn't played much anymore, so don't expect anyone to connect to your game. What works better is organizing a match with a bunch of friends (burn them a copy if you want; it's not likely you'll find this game in stores).
X-BoT

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

Burning a copy for a friend is of course, illegal and not condoned by DE.

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Endy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

Quote:
Burning a copy for a friend is of course, illegal and not condoned by DE.

Good one.
WillemTesink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Can't Join Online Games Reply with quote

but he has a point... i had to order it abroad myself because no store in the wide surroundings had the game...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: