OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White screen + HUD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timothy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: White screen + HUD Reply with quote

Yo guys....it's been a long time since I last kept in touch with this message board and play OMF. So I decided to take a break between exams to play it. Took out the retail CD, updated the game with the latest patches, but couldn't play it cos I could only see a white background and HUD. Anyone has the solution to this? I have the latest drivers and stuffs.

P.S: Sorry if I sound too demanding after a long break, didn't wanna make this thread too draggy
Leadtek A6600GT
Starhub Cable
NightShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: White screen + HUD Reply with quote

Turn off Glow in the graphics options. Glow + Nvidia cards cause that problem for some odd reason. Sad
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ouch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: White screen + HUD Reply with quote

yeah Nvidia cards suck... ATI FOREVER, WOOOO!!! lol j/k

ouch

scientifically engineered to hate StarForce

veryorkish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: White screen + HUD Reply with quote

Lol, Nvidia makes Omf really shiny!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: