OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Force Stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Discomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

But you are overlooking one fact. Where one super has 2-3 great uses, another has 5-6. We have had this conversation countless times, and we all agree, for the most part. There is one top super that has more useful bugs then unfriendly ones, more uses then the others, and basically lifts it's HAR from low tier to middle tier. That supr is Super Teleport.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

The reason Super Teleport is the best super is that even when it misses, it hits.
Dzament

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

only if you evade after the uppercut, if you backevade\block that first hit, it wont hit at all, and you can lay the hurt on while the chronos cools down, thats why even with it, he's still low, i can beat 5 master level ai mantises (Thats the most i can have before this comp tends to start lagging horribly) with every bot but chronos, he has almost no crowd control, and they just block super tele, then slide combo you when you have to cooldown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Then play smart. Bait them with projectiles, then isolate one and go for a full length combo. Drop him, run away, repeat. Don't freaking waste a super bar on standing oponents :sweat2:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
only if you evade after the uppercut, if you backevade\block that first hit, it wont hit at all, and you can lay the hurt on while the chronos cools down, thats why even with it, he's still low, i can beat 5 master level ai mantises (Thats the most i can have before this comp tends to start lagging horribly) with every bot but chronos, he has almost no crowd control, and they just block super tele, then slide combo you when you have to cooldown

Your abbility to play a HAR doesn't put it in a tier.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Super Freeze is a form of Crowd control... and its unblockable + good for Chronos fragments. (ya can combo out of it.)
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
Super Freeze is a form of Crowd control... and its unblockable + good for Chronos fragments. (ya can combo out of it.)

can be avoided by jumping

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
MAD_DAN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Throwing a high RP blue crystal just before doing the super should take care of at least half cases of those pesky jumpers Smile
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

The Ai catches it alot more than normal people do. Its near impossible to hit a master ai with it.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:

Is there any super that can't be avoided?

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That wasn't my point. I was addressing the crowd control comment. If everyone jumps, they will be left unharmed, and the chronos will be left wide open.

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Dzament

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That wasn't my point. I was addressing the crowd control comment. If everyone jumps, they will be left unharmed, and the chronos will be left wide open.

you can always just throw an attack as it throws the crystal, you wont get hit, and it's hovering in midair making for a great combo opportunity, as ghoul said

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: My Force Stuff Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

First of all, in a crowd not everyone will jump, thats a rediculous assumption, second, every other super in the game can be punished easily, including crowd control supers.

The degree to which it's likely that everyone will somehow avoid the attack is much more important, which in crowd control supers like this one, is pretty rare.

Kigami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a question earlier in this thread people are talking about pyros being real good in air combos, i find that very hard to believe because people can always evade out of my combos. I find that the only time i can complete a combo is if the person is stunned or w/e so in my opinion pyros sucks the most with combos, from my experiences anyways
Dzament

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do this:

RK -> LK -> A.rp -> A.lp -> Right firespin

Stupid fragment, drop RK for online play =/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Training Room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: