OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Joining a game - how/what to do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Tech Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Joining a game - how/what to do? Reply with quote

I'm feeling a bit stupid for posting this, but since I just failed to connect to a server, I have to ask.

Is there anything you have to prepare to JOIN a game? I don't even talk about OMF itself, is there some setting on my system(WinXP) I didn't think of?
I'm rather new to XP(having used Win2K till now, and might switch to Vista), so it's likely there is some feature inside windows preventing me from joining.

Or does it always take that long? I admit I didn't have much patience, so maybe I broke connection too early...

--

Also, this may sound even stupider, but - once connected, what next? I've never played a multiplayer game where you're supposed to mix with strangers, so I have no clue as to what to do, beyond saying "hello"...
Endy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just own some faces. Saying hello is optional IMO.

This is probably a bad game to start your multiplayer career on though. Smile
veryorkish

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have been a high ping server for ya which is why it would take so long to connect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Tech Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: