OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Catching up, 4 years and 2 Months Later...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ElementFire



Joined: 29 Jan 2003
Posts: 8941
Location: East Coast, USA, Zone 1, GMT-5

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to read about what everyone's moved on to.

Since I began beta testing, I've received a diploma and two degrees, and my only regret is that none of them are in Jaguar combos. Sad

A few weeks ago, I was doodling and suddenly found myself regurgitating the longest combo that Jag could pull off (air-RP, LK, RK, LP...) It doesn't look like I'll ever forget it. And today, SnakeIrons played as part of my Zune's Shuffle All playlist, and I decided to log in on a whim (can't believe I still remember my password).

I should try reinstalling Retail, just to see if my new PC can handle it with all settings turned to high...
_________________
System Specs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xaronth



Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 6203
Location: Arizona, USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementFire wrote:
It's nice to read about what everyone's moved on to.

Since I began beta testing, I've received a diploma and two degrees, and my only regret is that none of them are in Jaguar combos. Sad

A few weeks ago, I was doodling and suddenly found myself regurgitating the longest combo that Jag could pull off (air-RP, LK, RK, LP...) It doesn't look like I'll ever forget it. And today, SnakeIrons played as part of my Zune's Shuffle All playlist, and I decided to log in on a whim (can't believe I still remember my password).

I should try reinstalling Retail, just to see if my new PC can handle it with all settings turned to high...


Lol those combos will never leave my fingers.
_________________
Xaronth's System Specs
Proud tester since build 1700, beta tester since build 1900
"Better dead than smeg." -Arnold Rimmer, Red Dwarf
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SirHandsome



Joined: 21 Dec 2006
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguar f.lp was so godlike
_________________
The answer is NO
The question rarely changes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oak



Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 1177

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirHandsome wrote:
Jaguar f.lp was so godlike


Pyros was god until he was NERFED...

OAK WAS UNBANNED! Woot.
_________________
Beasts we are, lest we beasts become.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
killer_roach



Joined: 18 Jan 2001
Posts: 8048
Location: Lexington, Kentucky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oak wrote:
SirHandsome wrote:
Jaguar f.lp was so godlike


Pyros was god until he was NERFED...

OAK WAS UNBANNED! Woot.


In all fairness, though, what wasn't nerfed? I'd say the balancing done to Force, Chronos, and Mantis were even more significant.

...that being said, it's still fun to spawn a bunch of bots and charge in with a Pyros or Force and just cause chaos...
_________________
Official forum economist. Explodes when thrown.

Desktop:
Core i7-2600K @ 4.5 GHz
16GB DDR3-1600
eVGA GeForce 970 FTW
Windows 10 Preview

Laptop:
Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
4GB DDR3-800
Radeon 4570 1GB
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Oak



Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 1177

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

killer_roach wrote:
Oak wrote:
SirHandsome wrote:
Jaguar f.lp was so godlike


Pyros was god until he was NERFED...

OAK WAS UNBANNED! Woot.


In all fairness, though, what wasn't nerfed? I'd say the balancing done to Force, Chronos, and Mantis were even more significant.

...that being said, it's still fun to spawn a bunch of bots and charge in with a Pyros or Force and just cause chaos...


Pyros took his firespin ult nerf, and a HUGE nerf to his cooldown on his Right punch IRRC, and his damage was nerfed into the floor..they turned OMF into a turtle fest rather than a fast paced brawl.. Failed pretty hard Sad
_________________
Beasts we are, lest we beasts become.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lurker



Joined: 26 May 2003
Posts: 4696
Location: The underworld

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killer_roach wrote:
In all fairness, though, what wasn't nerfed? I'd say the balancing done to Force, Chronos, and Mantis were even more significant.


Reminds me of that patch where Force's meteors were slower than a HAR's walking speed. Walking, not running... That just make the meteors utterly useless... luckily it was patched to a less-nerfed state
_________________

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oak



Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 1177

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed OMF LT where it was fucking face paced..and you could only play on the pyramid haha
_________________
Beasts we are, lest we beasts become.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
salem



Joined: 07 Aug 2003
Posts: 1778
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my!

I just was remembering old days with OMF:BG and thought on getting here for see what's has been up to you all (yup, i'm at work too xDD).

It's good to know all of you are well and remembering all those days of fun we had.

For me, I changed of job, started my "musician" carreer... I started to learn guitarr, then bass, also a little of Drums, and now I'd like to play a cello... But I still feel a bassist, so some months ago I got into a metalcore/mathcore band Smile
Also I became more social, and change some aspects of my life.

About games... I don't have much time to play, but now I'm play Dark Corners of the Earth.

Oh, and also now I usually use another nickname: Mixu, or Salemixu.

Glad to hear from you guys! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Style Blacker1 by Blacker47