OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to contact Rob Elam? (regarding OMF:2097 on GOG.com)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
takuban

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob is definitely working on a tower defense type game. It has a bit of a twist compared to most tower defense games. But I can confirm he is definitely working on one. haha.

I've seen quite a bit of video on it, but have been too busy to reach out and get access to the alpha that's being played now. It's most likely using the Unity engine.

Also, Epic would be the ones that would have to sign off on a GOG release of OMF:2097. They were the publisher. And since Jazz Jackrabbit just got released to GOG, it's *possible*. Although JJ was Cliff B's game and I can't think of any other Epic games that are on GOG currently. I may be wrong about that, but I don't think so.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe I also saw Epic Pinball released at the same time. And I think some of the older Unreal games. But I haven't really looked closely at what Epic games are on GOG.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: