OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lemonhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

How do you guys get DE to let you visit? Do you bribe them or what? Lord knows I'D love to play even a prototype of BG.

------------------
--Lemonhead
What's the point of having power if you're too wise to use it?
Mogusha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

The broke in late at night and then forced them at gun point to let them play the alpha of the game.
Lone Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have a problem with me mumbling, and once I got comfortable, I wouldn't be that quiet, either. I seem to talk a bit fast, though, get it from my mom. Unfortunately, my vacation this year will be(I think) to Devil's Tower(where is that, again?) so the next chance I get to come out to DE headquarters will be after OMFBG is done. I keep telling everybody that it's the best game of 2002. Hope I'm right:-D

------------------
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE SPOON!!!
Kevin Byrd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Lemonhead:
How do you guys get DE to let you visit? Do you bribe them or what?

They called and said we are comingto visit we will be there on this date_____ hopefully at this time________. See ya then.
And we said "OK".

Bribing works too though. I presonaly want a prairie dog or a wallaby (sp?). So any of you Aussie peeps planning on visiting bring me a tame one of those little guys and I will let you put your "Name" into one the arena textures that go in the game. Seriously!
And anyone from western USA You hook me up with a tame prairie dog and the same goes for you!

OK!

------------------
Kevin Byrd
Technical Sleep Coordinator
Diversions Entertainment
"We make the games you would make if you were us."
Lone Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Hey, I got prairie dogs running all over the Rockies just west of where I live. The problems are
1: finding a tame one(I guess I could tame it, but then maybe it wouldn't like you.) and
2: finding one that doesn't have Lyme disease-carrying ticks or fleas. That could pose a problem, unless you don't mind having to get your Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever(RMSF if mentioned later) vaccines. I also know someone who lives in New Zealand, and might be able to hook me up with a wallaby, disregarding a few rules and regulations. If I did both of those, could I be a character in the game itself?

------------------
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE SPOON!!!
DosAscii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Byrd:
...wallaby (sp?)...

Correct-o-mondo

There's a few wallabies out the back of my house. But I would leave them be, there's so few of them around and I want them How 'bout a kookaburra theres s*** loads of them around.

basKet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Im aussie and ive two wallabies in a sack heading to your office, should be there by tuesday
winxp pro, beos, freebsd
my sites: OMF Fansites // The Blade Pit
RN2804

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Is the DE office in a big business area or is it right next to a house?
I wanna know, my aunt is moving to Panama city (or she might).
And then I will go and live with her and walk over to DE and bang on the door because they won't let a phsyco stalker into thier headquarters.
Mogusha

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

basket he said TAME ones. Not just some ones you hit over the head and sacked.
basKet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Oh, thats ok then, the ones I hit over the head and sacked came from an animal sanctuary... well.. they wont attack you at least..
winxp pro, beos, freebsd
my sites: OMF Fansites // The Blade Pit
TwistedSanity666

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 3:37 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

"hello everybody"- Dr. Nick form the Simpsons!!!

nah ots only me TwistedSanity666

so by the way is Phreaky still out there in the States or is he home yet?

------------------
| |=|E-N-C-R-Y-P-T-E-D|=| |
Mogusha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I don't think that phreaky is back yet.. well considering that I havn't seen him post yet since he left..
Peanut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

i just had a look at that map. the scale thing that pyronius sets out is a little screwed up. i mean if it takes 2 hours to get between those two places, de offices must be HUGE. i mean it'd take at least 20 mins to drive from one side of the office to the other. and the architect must have been on acid. why would he build it in a giant star shape with part of it over the water? stupid, but maybe im just not architecturally gifted.

Peanut

Lemonhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Peanut, please tell me you're joking about the architecture thing.

------------------
--Lemonhead
What's the point of having power if you're too wise to use it?
Mogusha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Because a star is the best known way to attract tourists from other planets.. being that big it can be seen from space. and what better way to show off then have it in a star shape.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: