OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyronius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Peanut: The star represents the location of the DE offices in Panama City Beach, FL.

Happy now?

--Pyronius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

WHERE ARE THOSE PICS?
Mogusha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Which pics the one of the DE head center being a star? if i counted correctly 14th post from the top.
silverwing2099

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I mean the pics that were supposedly taken while phreaky was on his trip.
Mogusha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Well phirst phreaky has to agree to the pictures being put up... so I guess he has them now. And seeing that he hasn't posted in a while he must still be on his trip. So your going to have to wait untill he gets back or DE gets the OK for posting them.
That is if he sais yes.

[This message has been edited by Mogusha (edited 07-19-2001).]
X-BoT

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I want pics!! Pics! Pics!
Heheh, lets hope phreaky took a hidden camera with him and photographed kevin. Hehehehheh

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Mogusha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2001 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quote:
I want pics!! Pics! Pics!

Wait! Wait! Phreaky might let us see some!
Kevin Byrd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

He probably won't post here again.
Its really a bummer but it seems that after people visit here they just stop bothering to post.
The apparently got what they wanted from us and have left us in the cold after that.
I feel so used.
I need to scrub with steel wool and battery acid to get this "CHEAP" feeling off of my used skin.

------------------
Kevin Byrd
Technical Sleep Coordinator
Diversions Entertainment
"We make the games you would make if you were us."
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Hmm... i'm in canada at the mo, on a relative's PC... I haven't d/lded the pics yet, but will do soon enough (about 10 days or so):

1) Visit was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet got to play OMF:BG buggy or not it ROCKED!

2) my name has underscores??

3) They gave me the slow computer

4) No time left to type!!!

5)I don't mumble, you just shout

6) Nanook is eviiiil

7) Huzzah for Stevie Wonder

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
Mogusha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2001 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quick stop Kevin from using that steel wool and battery acid! We can't have him damage that physic if that happenes we'll never be able to see what his true face was like.
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Gargoyle looks meeeeean!!! and Rob looks funny as gargoyle Motion capture rules... i think a motion capture comedy show should be made...

shhh.....

the funniest thing about when i played OMF:BG was when random 'bots were flying... literally... a cool aspect was that the throwy bits in the desert arena didn't work so i could roam for ages in the desert

I've seen one destruction move and erm... one 'bot in action...

At one point each PC had the same game but was independent to each other... so if a player spawned it could be seen... but if he moved he wouldnt on YOUR pc ... which was pointless... then the whole of DE started blaming each other for it heheheh *u switched it off....no u did... who did it? blame Juan? lets!" hehehe funny place

A poster in each room of the game, pizza and mountain dew randomly all over... some people *no names* get very defensive over unopened cans...

I'll check the pics out now i'm home! well in a few hrs... i g2 go out to dinner *sigh* haven't slept for ages...

Oh and why didn't you Canadians tell me your malls are filled with really hot gals??? i woulda filled in documents to live in canada then not jus visit!

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
X-BoT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Yippieeeeeee!!!
That means we get to see the pics soon!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FelixKatz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

>How do you guys get DE to let you visit? Do you bribe them or what? Lord knows I'D love to play even a prototype of BG.
walk in the door and throw money around.
Send money in advance
if you're poor , bring a pizza
>Is the DE office in a big business area or is it right next to a house?
The last time I looked at the internet white pages , there was no listing for DE. There was a post that I put in over a year ago that had the exact location of the DE offices.
Mogusha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

If you want to go to the DE offices just go there and make sure you've brougt alot of mountain dew and pizza for them to... sample. They'll probably let you live there.
X-BoT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Well, just let them know that you are coming and fix a date and time.. and then go!
I wish I atleast lived in the same continent as the DE offices..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: