OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FelixKatz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

For those who missed it the last time , the location of the DE offices is:
N30 12' 18"
W85 49' 41"
John Durden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

That was creative

------------------
John Durden
DE

Imagine what we could do, if we could do what we imagine
Mogusha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

there is a 111 km distance between each lattitude and longitude point. so It would have been much better to use a lattitude with hundreaths and such.
Cyberfrog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

There are probably better ways to give direction anyway Unless someone invented a "beaming" device... To have a satellite "beam" you anywhere you wanted to go. That would rule!
FelixKatz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

That is really the location of the parking lot at the DE office, just next to the patio at the back door. The electronic map in the rental car uses GPS and can indicate the location in latitude and longitude.
Justin Oakley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Hmm... I've driven through Pyronius' town on my way to some lake for a canoeing trip earlier this summer.

Since I live in Ft. Lauderdale now (about 11 or 12 hours of a drive to Panama City), The next time I go up to visit Rob and the gang will be via plane.

It is about a 5 to 5.5 hour drive to Robs house from Orlando. (4 hours from Gainnesville if you drive like I do )

I'm glad people are seeing the Motion Capture Studio that Rob and I put together. We even built the wooden cabinet that houses the computers. Also, did you notice my "awesome" work at wiring up the patch panel on the wall for the networking in the house?

I definately miss the life I had while working up there on OMF. But I'll always have the memories.

Aside from some ocasional fixes to the site, I haven't gotten to do much at all with OMF in a while. My boring regular job may pay better, but is no where near as rewarding or fun.

Any of you guys (and girls) interested in making video games, it's never too early or too late to start. There are lots of books out there and help on the net. If you're serious about wanting to make games, now is a very good time to be able to attain the abilities to reach your goals.

------------------
Justin Oakley,
Super Genius

mrguytodd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I've made some games, but most of them are in Perl, or LogoWriter.
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

"Oh and why didn't you Canadians tell me your malls are filled with really hot gals??? i woulda filled in documents to live in canada then not jus visit! " -D Phreaky !

Woha ! that does it im going ot Canada next summer ! Wink
seriously.
I was thinking about takign a trip to DE also, but then i reminded myself that Florida is one of the LAST places on earth i want to go! i nearly had to be dragged back into the airport in Thailand due to the heat, thank allt he gods above for Air conditioning on Airports!
So i tihnk ill rather stay with cold and nice Canada ;-)

"Also, did you notice my "awesome" work at wiring up the patch panel on the wall for the networking in the house?" -Justin

Well if you are referign to the pic of from ROBY's visit, then i must say, had i done that on work i would have been fired the very second ! ...
Mogusha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh and why didn't you Canadians tell me your malls are filled with really hot gals??? i woulda filled in documents to live in canada then not jus visit!

Shhh that's to stop people from comming to live here and then we start getting overpopulated then all our cities becomre new york cities.
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Actually... I am VERY disappointed with the lack of playability and DEMAND a free copy of the final game! !!!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
X-BoT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

When will we get to see pics?? I'm tired of waiting.

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pyronius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Heh, so, Justin, you have seen... HECK!! Muhahahaha... Well, it's not that bad

--Pyronius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I'll get the info for the pics done soooon i'm only online mostly for sortin out uni stuff and e-mailing admissions officers... but i pop in here every so often... i'll get em to Judy soon jeez!

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
Mogusha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Don't forget to write a really long description of what you thought of the game and other things about the DE office in a really descriptive mannar.
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

oh yes i have one of them! "Ditto to Robyrts" which i havent even read.,.. but thats not the point!

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: