OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I went to Fairview Mall... don't remember anywhere else.. that place was memorable

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
Crusher the Jaguar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

hehehe, we have a Fairview mall up here...it has...3 stores, a resurant, a barber shop, and an insurance agency...there used to be 4 stores, but it was infested by mice, so they had to close it....

Ahhh, yeah...west ed...good memories there, like at Chapters, and Music World, and HMV, and Gamers +, and Play Me....yeah, good memories...hard on the wallet though

------------------
CtJ
silverwing2099

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

I WANT PICTURES!
X-BoT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Its been ages and no pictures!

------------------
.NeutralX-BoT|:.

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

ur right i totally 4got! oops

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
X-BoT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Thank God someone noticed!! Well, by when should I be expecting the pictures to be up?

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Lemonhead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Icewing:

Another good place is the mall/downtown stuff in Dallas TX. The weather's not the only thing that's hot down there.

Dang...too bad they're all Republicans!

------------------
--Lemonhead
My other car is a ZIG
Re-elect Gore in 2004!
X-BoT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

so what happened this time? you lost the pics or something? or did you forget again?

------------------

Alexander de Large

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Apparently, he just doesn't give a flying [carpet]... oh well
AeonPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Phreaky: Why didn't we tell you our malls were filled with hot gals? Because it wouldn't matter, they wouldn't take you anyways...their expectations from guys are way too high. 'Nuff sed.
killer_roach

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

No need to pester Phreaky over the pics... we'll all see much more of the team and the game soon enough, probably.

To your most recent post on this thread, Lemonhead (which I didn't see until now): . What's wrong with Republican girls? I used to attend a Swedish mission church when I was about 14 years old... lots of Republicans, sure... but lots of Swedish chicks (well, of Swedish descent at least... but they were HOT. Ofc, it's pretty sad looking for a date at your church, but I think it's understandable in that case ).

Not to mention making a slash like that against Republicans would be a good way to draw the ire of a certain hard-nosed, aggressive, youthful Conservative commentator (ˇViva la cucaracha!).

Desktop:
Core i7-2600K @ 4.5 GHz
16GB DDR3-1600
eVGA GeForce 970 FTW
Windows 10 Preview

Laptop:
Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
4GB DDR3-800
Radeon 4570 1GB
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
cheatman007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

dang i just started reading all the way through this thread again and laughed my a** off.... again. No matter how many times i go through certain posts, I can not avoid the humor in them knowing the personalities of the avatars behind the post.

------------------
Cheatman007
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Cheating is the lowest form of cowardice.

A sufficiently developed bug is indistinguishable from a feature.
PhreakyByNature

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

Okay okay I'm sending the stuff to Saul today (I think...)

I told X-BoT it would be this weekend... that was before the unfortunate news of my grandad's sister passing away on friday... sorry if i've been busy... we also had a religious thing on saturday, and sunday we had guests becaue my grandparents were leaving for Australia... And the rest of this week has been uni, where i don't have the pics... Sorry again for, when i finally remembered, being busy...

------------------
-=Blaze Your Trail=-
    -=Phreaky=-
------------------
X-BoT

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

ah well, atleast you remember!
so did u send it?

------------------
<A HREF="http://icubenetwork.com/set" TARGET=_blank>SET Member</A>

FelixKatz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2001 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Phreaky_by_Nature's Visit Reply with quote

why don't you get a geocitties site and put them up?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: