OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your lan parties
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

wat about Australian LAN Parties?
OMF Business Manager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

I am sure there are some Australian lan parties.
Dark Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

SC2 is in that picture. Which LAN party is that?

I know couple of lan parties in my area (next to it actually). Do you think I should ask them about OMF:BG?
OMF Business Manager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

I have found that some lan parties get excited and some do not. Depends on how devoted to the game at hand. If it is a FPS dihard group, you have a problem. But a soft intro. is just fine. Example, just start playing and have some broschures on hand to give out. If you have a tshirt, wear it.
Zelig

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

Yay, I found a LAN party near me finally (intencity.ca)! :biggrin2:

I've sent them an email, waiting for a response now.

And they've got pretty nice comps too... 12 2600+'s w/9500 pros.
flamincows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

I want to have a small lan party at my house. What do you guys suggest I do?
KnightRyder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

Quote:
I want to have a small lan party at my house. What do you guys suggest I do?

Make sure those you are inviting have network cards in their comps. I had to bring my laptop to a LAN cuz my desktop doesn't have one.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

Lancards.. theyre less then 5 euro.. :\
could you not get one? Neutral

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

Quote:
hehe... just checked on something. Thought this was a good place to post it.

See that guy standing over a computer? See the guy in the red shirt sitting under him? That's me.(Aeris shot from FF7 on my desktop. I was probably chatting at that time.)

I'm in this one, too. You can just see my face. above the first white monitor behind the black computer(yes, the one with the guy's arm in front of it.).(note: the guy with the headset in the foreground is a freind of mine.)

Well, that's all. Mods, move this post to a different thread if you see fit.

ehrm didnt your background have a weird dude with a guitar?
Like anime? or is that someone who just looked like you at accelorator X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

he may have changed background :\

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

did he have red hair? Otherwise, you're mistaking someone else in those pictures for me.

I was not at Accellerator X. I have never had any "dude with a guitar" for my background.

All of my wallpapers(with two exceptions) are home-made CGI. The exceptions are the map of Kanto(Pokemon R/B) I used when I first had a computer of my own, and the Aeris desktop I had at that party.

I still use Aeris more than any of my homebrews.
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

huh he did have red hair and he looked just like that I am mistaken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

well as you can easily see, those are some phenominally bad photographs of me. I doubt there was much resemblance, and if he wasn't wearing a red shirt, there's no way it could have been me, even if I was at AX.
Plugo2K

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

there's no need to quote gigantic pictures like that... :p

anyways, that gives me a neat idea for a "desktop wallpaper" thread in the main forums where people can share their current or favorite wallpapers with everyone else. (appropriate ones of course) good idea..? bad idea..?
XP Home, DirectX 9.0c, ADSL
Proud Beta Tester of The First On-Line 3D Fighting Game that is trying really hard not to suck.
Zelig

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: Your lan parties Reply with quote

Quote:
there's no need to quote gigantic pictures like that... :p

anyways, that gives me a neat idea for a "desktop wallpaper" thread in the main forums where people can share their current or favorite wallpapers with everyone else. (appropriate ones of course) good idea..? bad idea..?

Go ahead, but not only the wallpaper, I'm always interested in what other peoples' desktops/start bars look like...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: