OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advertisement for W.A.R.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Clan: W.A.R.
(This story is a bit asuming on what happened after the 2099 tournaments, and might chage once DE actually give us somebackground info regarding the story of omf:bg)

The tragedy in 2097 was the begining of the end of WAR as a leading company. They started the tournaments in 2099, wich became world popular over the first year of its arangements. But after that, it went all downhill.
The corruption and chaos inside the company got completelly out of control with the Nova Project and Kreissacks death. Even with the new President WAR was unable to restore enough order to keep the company alive. In few years WAR was overrun by competing companies.

In a period of 6 years WAR went from glory to ruin, in year 2105 what was once known as WAR was nothing more than a few abandoned factories and and offices for sale. Many of the members of WAR was mistrusted and had no chance of getting into new jobbs, as most companies wanted to avoid the rumors and reputations of many of the former WAR employes.

2115 a few previous WAR employes gathered upp the remains of a old WAR factory and reclaimed WAR alive, mostly the more unknown technicians, engineers, designers, pilots, and some officials. They had gathered much of the now
abandoned technology that had not been sold, among other the Simuation program from the 2097 contest, wich was thought completelly lost under certain industrial sabotages in the early 2100. The simmulation program is now WAR's greatest buissnes income, as the popular WAR Arcades are selling in millions.

A former HAR Technician named raptor have taken the title of leader of the new reformed WAR, but recentlly gave it over to X-Bot so himself could get back to working on the HAR's instead. WAR have also entered a team for the Battleground sport, if mostly to promote the Simulation arcades. Most companies looks with suspicion to WAR, afraid of its old reputations and members. Ironically enough, the previous WAR members that other comanies fear is hired by same companies that fear them.

X-Bot is now W.A.R.'s new President.

Advertisement:

W.A.R. is seeking Veteran employes in most positions from: HAR Technicians, HAR Engieers, HAR Pilots, Computer Technians, and several others. We want experienced and veteran workers that have been around in the game for some years. They should have a good knowledge of the happenings in 2097, as our greatest enterprice is in the old 2097 simulation programs, and we might require a test or demostration regarding this. Battleground knowledge is optional, and not required, as WAR only have a team in the tournaments for publicity reasons.
Please attach a little description of yourself (Name, title, picture 80x80) so we can enter them to the employees page.

If you are interested, or would like some more info, please contact us at this email: niraj6@yahoo.com
We also have a webpage: http://www.omf2097.com/~war/

- raptor
Ancient One
Raven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

As a leader of the Legions of Terror. We welcome WAR into the world of OMF and OMFBG clans.

Scorpion Navy Issue
Xaronth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

wow that was a good story [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

makes you wonder what the real one will be.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
eatme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

good story i welcom you to the battlegrounds [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

/completelly forgot!

We would also wish to welcome back any previous WAR employees that might wish to return.

Again i apologice for not adverticing before, but certain projects got in the way, such as moving of the company headquarthers.
Lord Ultramaximus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

What about the company "Areonautics and Robotics Technology"?
Raven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Lord Umax: Artsy. Hehe.

Raptor: The transfer went without a hitch, we now have a very large number of WAR Sim Arcades located on the premises of RVN sectors 006 through 015. CR says any modifications to the technology will be sent directly to you. The payment is being transferred as I type.

Scorpion Navy Issue
X-BoT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Old members can return? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

Well, then I'm back in I guess! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="[/img]

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Mordax

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

<ATL> would also like to extend an official welcome to the world of OMF clans

We hope you will prosper so that we have some competition at our skill level
Discomb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

That was a week late.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

lol

I only just noticed this thread
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

X-Bot you are welcome, just send the info specified in the adverticement to the emaila dress, or on icq so i can add you to the pages. sorry it took so long to reply, been busy with moving to new apartment and getting adsl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="[/img]

<Edit> UltraMax, A.R.T. was an idea by Milano when he won the singleplayer, since Milano obviously didnt win the 2097 tournament, then W.A.R. obviously was not renamed to A.R.T. </edit>
tjeerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

[Off-topic: Sorry for abandoning the clan, but I'm sure it's in good hands with Raptor. Real life and lost of interest in these forums made it this way. Raptor & W.A.R. roboteers, good luck on your mission... And be gentle with me when you see me in a battle.]
jag-freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with that Syrion...I mean there was a few clans started at the time you started yours...yours probably had the most members and stayed together the longest, but it was too early to already make clans and I don't think any of those clans still exist today. Until now that is, Clan WAR has returned.

I have also decided to return to Clan WAR, I figured I would stay with it. I just gotta talk to raptor about it.

By the way, what do you consider gentle?

Support democracy with your communist free refills and all you can eat buffets.

Sell your soul to society, happiness is the key to joining a cult.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

jag-freak your request have been processed, you should recive a email soon (unless it messed upp here! >_< )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: