OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advertisement for W.A.R.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: Adverticement for new employees for W.A.R. Reply with quote

W.A.R. have now new webpages: http://www.omf2097.com/~war/

Thanks to SrN (Syrion) for the wonderfull design, and making it easy enough that even my HTML skills could manage to insert information.

(at last, i was getting tired of trying to get those [oopsie!] clan pages to work on my ownlayout...)

Edited by Kevin Byrd (10/11/00 15:13 PM)
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Would just like to say that webpage might act alittle weird the next couple of days, changing domain.

(Heh tripple post, gussy would go nuts!)
sanity1a

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

i am a highly skilled pilot, however i am having problems with the olde nervous system, and signals can only be sent at about 2k/s, with reactions delayed by as much as 1 second, so i am afraid that i will be of little use at the moment

and by highly skilled pilot i mean that i could probably kill a chiuaua on a good day

btw, i don't hassle n00bs because they suck at the game, i hassle them because they are loosers, all of them [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="[/img]
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

hehe, true that Sanity Smile

unfortunatelly the rules are beeing marshalled a bit tighter than we are used to, so we actually have to lay of the n00b BBQ in most the cases. *sigh*

If you was interested in Joining then just send an Email and you will be contacted Smile

<edit>
Domain moving should be done, web page now on www.omf2097.com instead of .NET, the .NET should forward you to .COM for the next 9 months or so...
</edit>
sesspool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

my piloting skills are not what they used to be. i will remain innactive until life allows me time away from the grind to hone my mind once more. (ie. until i have time to play) lol can't beleive war still exists.
Video Card: GeForce 2mx 400 41.09(drivers)
Connection: dsl
sound: soundblaster live 5.1
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

HE'S BACK!!! Yet another veteran returns in the wake of the limited test!

How are the smartest board member and his lovely wife doing?
eatme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

im doing good but im not maried [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="[/img]
sesspool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

LOL SMARTEST BOARD MEMBER!? lol that's a first.

i'm hardly smartest... but thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

i'm doin good. so is the wife! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

we're movin to a new home across town on monday and then workin to move out of state by june. WEEE!

she's workin with schools now and i'm workin with kids at a group home lol. go figure.
killer_roach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

Looking to move out of state... considering where you are, I can't say as to blame you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="[/img]

Desktop:
Core i7-2600K @ 4.5 GHz
16GB DDR3-1600
eVGA GeForce 970 FTW
Windows 10 Preview

Laptop:
Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz
4GB DDR3-800
Radeon 4570 1GB
Windows 7 Home Premium x64
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sesspool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

lol you mean "dark carnival" ?

raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

"my piloting skills are not what they used to be." -sesspool

so?, W.A.R. doesnt even have a standing omf:bg team... not enough members are interested in playing omf:bg Smile then again we arent about omf:bg only... (as i thought my earlier posts said ? i should reread them and perhaps alter them...)
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

"TRIPLE POST!!!" -Mogusha, the Druid
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Advertisement for W.A.R. Reply with quote

ah, the nostalgia. Lovely walk down memory lane. Thanks, Raptor.
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: New President for WAR Reply with quote

Welcome X-bot as new president of WAR!

I have gotten a second jobb wich meens that i work 57.5 hours (average) a week, 11 hours a day in weekdays. that means that i simply dont have time to even check mail, or play games. In other words, i work, eat, sleep monday to friday, what a life Wink

So for now X-Bot is the president, untill i have enough freetime to wretle the title back from him! :biggrin2:
X-BoT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: New President for WAR Reply with quote

Muahahaha! In the mean time while I am president, I'd like to know which clan members (if any :p) actually read this forum?

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: