OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Totally not interesting really....
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

[color="red"] I have gotten private mails recently of ppl asking if I can use my real picture as my thumb picture here... Now the question lays... Should I?? I dont know myself... I mean I dont see any harm in it I guess its just a matter of opinion.. Like would ppl mind.. Seeing as close to no one really does that...

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

That's up to you. You shouldn't do it for anyone but yourself. I have a gf and I would leave it up to her to decided if she wants to use her real picture as her avatar. You are the only woman, outside of DE, that has joined this board. If you don't want to, then tell everyone "no", but if you want to, that's your choice. I hope this helps.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

what about lectrode? electrode? whatever it is...

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

There are other females around. Personally I never post my pic online... but that's just cause I'm paranoid. Plus I don't want to blind anyone... lawsuits and all [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="[/img]

edit: I hate to burst your bubble... but regarding Electrode... as Austin Powers would say... "She's a Man Baby!"

Blind patriotism
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

happy 5000th post Spockmeat

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Lita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

[color="red"] Ok. Thanks Hades it helped.. Once again your there to the rescue huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

i use my real picture... see?

no one knows it though...

Laptop Bunny Stats
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Lita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

[color="red"] Lol... Well this is close to my real picture coz everywhere I go I hear I look like her..... So it will do for now I suppose.

Lord Ultramaximus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

Don't post your real picture. There is no rule, not even an "unwritten" one, that says it's "polite" to do so. I mean, come on, this is just a computer game website. Anyone immature enough to ask you to do that, probably doesn't deserve to see it anyway.
Crashed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

*laughs in a quasi-evil manner*

And no, don't put your picture up if don't want to, especially not if it's just asked for by a couple of presumably boys who don't yet know how to handle their sudden increase in testosteron.
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE AIW @ Pro, 128 MB RAM, 2048/320 ADSL
Lita

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

[color="red"] LOL.. Thanks for the advice.... I wont.

Zelig

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

I see you've made up your mind already, but yeah, I wouldn't either.
Lita

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

[color="red"] This thread = A dead issue. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

Crashed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't post your real picture. There is no rule, not even an "unwritten" one, that says it's "polite" to do so. I mean, come on, this is just a computer game website. Anyone immature enough to ask you to do that, probably doesn't deserve to see it anyway.

Wich is also why it's so special that Lord Ultramaximus actually did put up an avatar of himself. Chapeau, Lord Ultramaximus. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="[/img]

Funny thing is that a friend of mine actually has friends that kinda do look like that, let's just say that there is alot of variety in my friends-circle [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="[/img]
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE AIW @ Pro, 128 MB RAM, 2048/320 ADSL
OMF Business Manager

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Totally not interesting really.... Reply with quote

Consider this board a family of friends and neighbors. Looks are just on the outside, it is the inside that really counts. So a picture is only a skin covering the quality of the person. Never chose a mate for the covering. The inside heart is what you look for. My mom used to say find someone that like what you like and believes what you believe. It is wonderful to get to know friends here, because most of you love the internet and "fighting" as a sport.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: