OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Clan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:15 am    Post subject: A New Clan Reply with quote

[color="red"] Hey ppl. I am considering starting a new clan called TFC (The Feline Clan) sounds girlish you say? Maybe thats just because thats mainly who it is for.

Im not saying its all girls. No not att all. This clan would be for ANYONE of you who has problems finding a clan/settling in one. Newbies and everyone are welcome to join.

Sure we will be punching bags for the bigger clans perhaps in the beginning but it is trough training with and training eachother we become strong. A strange theory indeed but proven to work..

So if there is any interest att all im willing to kick the clan off.

Email me or send me a private post and I`ll look trough the request from people..

Who knows. Maybe THIS will be the next big clan on OMFBG. We`ll see.

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

Raven

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

If you can't find one you like, start your own!

Scorpion Navy Issue
eatme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

im still have hope youl join us some day [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]
Discomb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

lol ok if u "kick off" feel free to ask me for flashies. I do em nice and free [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="[/img]. Just ask mordax!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

Good luck on your endevours

I submitted an article for next months Battlecast with a lot of advice for new leaders in it, and by Judies tone in the reply I think it was accepted, so watch out for it in the next edition
Lita

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

[color="red"] I think my clan plan.. (Bah that rhymed in a lame way) is going to be cancelled... I met and trained with some ATL members and it seem to be a nice clan...

So if possibilities open I`d like to join them..

The first ever female who took legit claim to her gender on these boards and the only female beta tester of OMF BG.

Mordax

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

a good choice

our doors are open for all skillfull or quick learning people with the right attitude
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

Hey i better jot that down as our moto. very well put indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

our moto... dont fry too easily, you're in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif" alt="[/img]

Leader of the Forgotten Clan
Laptop Bunny Stats
()_() Mobility Radeon HD 5870
( ._.) Intel Core i7 1.6GHz (720QM)
((")(") 8 GB RAM
Windows 7 - 64Bit
Discomb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: A New Clan Reply with quote

Also nice but not as poetically beautiful as what dax said.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: