OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are the notes to the OMF menu song?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plugo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

meh. no harm done... we're all here to learn.

"What do they sell at Wal-mart... walls?" - Paris Hilton
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

wrong, we are all here to misinform, fool, and misdirect...
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Quote:
wrong, we are all here to misinform, fool, and misdirect...

To the people who are here to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Player: That's awesome.

I'm gonna try that when I get home...It's been so long since I've touched my Casio Keyboard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

I have the same keyboard that they use in HomeStar Runner [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img] I wonder where it is though :/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

I used to have that one...Until I spilled cough-syrup into it. Ugh. But it rocked, the keys were so tiny that you could hardly play a song without pressing two keys at once, atleast ONCE, and then it wouldn't play anything, because it could only handle one key-press at once...Quaint, compared to the 16-key handlers of present-day.
LacticAcid

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Just a lil' update:

The beat is complete...but I'm still writing the lyrics. Expect the song in a week or two...

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=79123 (Go here for video game soundtracks, mp3 not midi)
Mogusha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

If you want to know the note you could always get the old MTM files and use some kind of player like Modplug or something to check out the notes.... Or play it by ear [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="[/img]
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

MTM files? what?
Ancient One

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

old MOD type music files that the OMF songs was originally tracked in. IIRC
X-BoT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

MTM = MultiTracker's Music format. Kenny Chou had released the MTM files of the OMF tune and I've got em hosted on my site [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif" alt="[/img]

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ElementFire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Request: Snakeirons notes, please? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="[/img]
Electrode

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

OK. The score to the OMF Theme is done. I think I've managed to get a close enough speed, and I also think I've managed to capture most, if not all of the important bits in the music. I don't think they're in the correct order, though, but you can figure the structure out yourself by listening to the original tune.

If you would like to view the individual pages (in JPG format), links are below.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

I have also produced a MIDI file of the score, exactly as it is written. (In other words, the MIDI file is totally accurate to the score.) The link to that is below, if you'd like to take a listen.

MIDI file of the score

Alternatively, you can download a ZIP file of everything (score and MIDI file). The ZIP file contains better-quality BMP pictures rather than JPG (better for printing!), but the MIDI file is the same.

Complete ZIP package, with score and MIDI file

Enjoy this one!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="[/img]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Quote:
OK. The score to the OMF Theme is done. I think I've managed to get a close enough speed, and I also think I've managed to capture most, if not all of the important bits in the music. I don't think they're in the correct order, though, but you can figure the structure out yourself by listening to the original tune.

If you would like to view the individual pages (in JPG format), links are below.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

I have also produced a MIDI file of the score, exactly as it is written. (In other words, the MIDI file is totally accurate to the score.) The link to that is below, if you'd like to take a listen.

MIDI file of the score

Alternatively, you can download a ZIP file of everything (score and MIDI file). The ZIP file contains better-quality BMP pictures rather than JPG (better for printing!), but the MIDI file is the same.

Complete ZIP package, with score and MIDI file

Enjoy this one!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="[/img]

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, and Thank you Player for the notes in the first place.

(*me goes off and plays midi, trying to come up with word, for the song that fit and then will release for all to c if I ever get it done)

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

ElementFire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What are the notes to the OMF menu song? Reply with quote

Wow, that is one of the best midi versions of the theme I've heard...This deserves a place at www.omfuniverse.tk

Good job, 'trode. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif" alt="[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> The Game All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: