OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Live Technical Support Available
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
copperhand

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Between 2pm and 10pm CST (GMT-6), live technical support is available to assist you with any problems you may have.

You can access our live support, as well as our knowledge base of common technical issues, at:

http://support.omf.com
Oak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Saul, does that mean I can just call your tech support to talk to DE!? Very Happy
Zelig

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

No, you don't get phone support, you get online chat support.
Oak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

I thought it was live....like I call and Saul picks up and goes whaaasssssuppp1?!!? :p
ryudom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

haha, that'd be great
Windows XP Pro
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

yay support was great today Smile

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
copperhand

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought it was live....like I call and Saul picks up and goes whaaasssssuppp1?!!? :p

Well, if it were phone support, that's definitely how I'd answer the phone. Smile
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Quote:

it is like live though, yet only in a chat session sort of way.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
K4t4n4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Hey guys sorry but your game is already all over DirectConnect... :smirk:
But I ain't downloading it, I want the real thing.
Just had to mention it in case you didn't know.
Maybe make a better CD-protection? :confused:
Zelig

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey guys sorry but your game is already all over DirectConnect... :smirk:
But I ain't downloading it, I want the real thing.
Just had to mention it in case you didn't know.
Maybe make a better CD-protection? :confused:

We know. Sad
The game's got Safedisc 3.15 protection, which is one of the best atm, it's the CD-key needed for playing online that it doesn't have.
K4t4n4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:46 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

[/quote] We know. Sad
The game's got Safedisc 3.15 protection, which is one of the best atm, it's the CD-key needed for playing online that it doesn't have. [/quote]

What are you saying?! Do you mean that it doesn't utilize a CD-key?!
Or are you simply saying that the cracked copy that is circulating cannot be used to play on-line?
Zelig

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

That's right, no cd-key, they only had those for the pre-limited test and the beta.
Wraiyth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

Which is pretty stupid. CD Key should have been put on, why make it easier for pirates?
salem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

For a better propagation of the game, more people has it, more people knows it, more people plays it, better reputation to DE cause it's a good game, and etc. just like windows, since 3.1 to 98 only with a key you could install it, now in xp you have to register on-line, but even though there are cracks for it.
Nowadays if you don't have a windows OS and you're a home user you don't have much to do.
And also having an special server 24h on-line in order to validate the cd-key would take too much resources that they would spend in other things.
A_Llama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Live Technical Support Available Reply with quote

How does this work exactly? I sent the mail, do i just wait now or did I miss something?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: