OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graphic glitches on Grudge match

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socrates

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

well, I ahve a Geforce Ti 4200, and i just downlkoaded the newest forceware drivers from nvidia.com to try and fix my CONSTANT crashes, and it seems to have helped the problem, but now i get strange lighting glitches on grudge match. Whenever i move around, parts of the screen become unlit, it actually looks pretty cool, it makes the bots look torchlit, but the flickering is still annoying
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

You might want to go to the 45.23 drivers, I have the same video card and these seemed to have helped.

List of drivers I've used and results:

45.23: Higher framerate than 5x.xx, no blue screens, overall reduced number of crashes
Omega 45.23: Performance similar to 45.23, but often had blue screen crashes.
52.16: Lower framerates, have to restart game after multiplayer match ends.
53.03: Lower framerates again, have to restart game after multiplayer match ends.
StarStorm 5x.xx: Similar to Nvidia 5x.xxx
53.30: Untested.

Good luck finding good drivers Smile.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

that sorta depends on your vid card.. and are you talking forceware or detonator?
cause forceware 53.30 exists (detonator doesnt yet).. but for 45.23 theres no forceware.. so if ur card is new (GF4 Ti or above), forceware should increase your situation..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Zelig

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

He has a ti4200, like Magnifico.

I didn't try 52.16, but found 53.03 to give slightly better performance than Omega 45.23 in quality mode.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

There's no difference between forcewares and detonators, Nvidia just renamed detonator to forceware with the 5x.xx line.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

Quote:
There's no difference between forcewares and detonators, Nvidia just renamed detonator to forceware with the 5x.xx line.

thats not true.. Forceware is better support for newer cards, they give crap performance on say TNT2 (even worse then normal! Razz)

side note: why else u think they release both detonator and forceware separatly..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
NightShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

They do? I've only seen forceware labeled on the newest drivers, and detonators only on the older drivers. Perhaps you could show me? Here's an article where it states "Nvidia releases ForceWare 50 graphics driver (formerly known as Detonator)"
Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

well i downloaded... something.

and i dont seem to be crashing or glitching anymore, so its all good. thx.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Graphic glitches on Grudge match Reply with quote

http://www.tweakers.net/meuktracker/cat/79

its a dutch site but shows you what are all newest drivers etc.. scroll down and ull first see forceware 53.03, then a bit below (older) detonator 53.03 then below forceware 52.70 :p

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: