OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bad
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:17 am    Post subject: bad Reply with quote

this whole game is just pure suck ... chronos is way overpowered... all you have to do is block and teleport etc.. secondly the AI is pure [filtered] how its programmed.. 1 time you can easily kill him.. next round you cant do [filtered] cuz hes suddenly 10 times better.. bah liked the old omf even beter Mad Mad Mad :thumbsdown:
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

.. you also left out all the upgrades.. buying etc... bah pure [filtered] game it has become.. :thumbsdown: Mad
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

not true on most, you should try playingh online, you'll find that chonos isnt over powered.. (unless you're fighting player, he's extremely good with Chronos)

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Marks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

But of course Player being good with a HAR, isn't proof that a specific HAR is over powered.

I suggest you play some more before you complain about the game. It isn't like the original OMF no, but it doesn't have to be like that. BG is good enough to stand on its' own feet.
eatme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

once you learn to deal with the teleports and the cronos is noting but a little bugger (what am i saying i am a cronos pilot ) have you tried using evade when he teleports ow and he cant attack you from behind when you against the wall :biggrin2:
Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

rofl i know the game.. and it just sucks .. i pld online and there its even worse.. not to mention theres barely any servers... also katana has like nothing but ^^ rp and lp ... dumb combos .. useless har
Arunas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

RP and LP? Those aren't even its best openers.
WIndows XP
Cable connection
Tagan00002

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Quote:
rofl i know the game.. and it just sucks .. i pld online and there its even worse.. not to mention theres barely any servers... also katana has like nothing but ^^ rp and lp ... dumb combos .. useless har

Due to your horrid grammar and spelling....it's near impossible to take anything you say seriously.
Uhm, are you playing the game like Soul Calibur or something were there is only canned combos? Cause yeah, ^^ RP does an auto combo with Katana, but a better combo is LK RK ^^ RP LK(while in air) RK(Near ground).
How about playing the game and learning it's mechanics before you make judgement? Hmm?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Quote:

ill own your chronos in Katana anytime..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Cyberfrog

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Ditto Smile.
RKDelos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Ditto Smile.

Well, one would assume that when your avtar is inspected (along with your post count, of course...confirming you status as being non-n00b material)...
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

im a noob, watch my join date.. :p
i just have too much time on my hands Smile
3 months is n00b here IMHO Smile

IcoN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

OMG Stupid combo system doesn't do all my work for me!
NOO! That must mean..*gasp*..button mashing not working!
AAAH! I'm so lost! This game sucks!

CPU: Athlon 3200 XP
RAM: 2048 Meg DDR 3200 DC
3D Accelerator: ASUS 6800 GT
Connection: Cable
Controller: Saitek P3000
--------------------
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Quote:
OMG Stupid combo system doesn't do all my work for me!
NOO! That must mean..*gasp*..button mashing not working!
AAAH! I'm so lost! This game sucks!

Lol..Chronos..overpowered..looks like someone spent enough time /not/ to use the evade button.

lol

eezee: button masshing works fine at combo's aslong as you mash the right button, i usually mash the right button for like 3 times before its performed, then i start mashing the next button Smile

Droa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: bad oh and by the way.. Reply with quote

Yeppers. TUFs a noob.

And I am a cup of coffee.

Cheers,
Rhap.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: