OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jormund - cheating?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Why? From what I´ve seen till yet(not much, I admit), he doesn´t look like someone who´d cheat.
I´m in the IFL LTS, btw.

He even warned us about the mines in Ultimate.

Well, I just wanted to say that I don´t think it fits his character. Of course, I don´t know his character, so...
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Ibrahim + Steffan, IMHO
Socrates

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

even worse is Sato supporting the cheating. In his profile it says hes an example of the morally good. He soudsn like JEsus in his profile, then cheats and brags about it on the Ronin team. INconsistent as [filtered], but hey its apparent DE kinda gave up on the one player and its sloppy as [filtered] all over
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Sato didn't cheat, nor brag about it. Jormund did.
Socrates

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

he didnt cheat, but he was on the team and did brag
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

.. Ok, he might have, but I wouldn't know since I haven't lost to them.
eatme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

i won on veteran but it was one [filtered] of a match Very Happy
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

I just thought it was funny having an old fart hack the kernal :tongue2:
Cyberman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

I think the problem are the members of the Ronin team - they´re not right.
The Ronin team apparently thinks that cheating is alright - fine, I can accept that.
But not if these same people who now justify their own cheating, several matches ago reprimand others for cheating!
So, PLEASE, change the pilots of team Ronin.
AnonT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Agreed. Also, it seems odd that Jormund is in the warlord masters tournament in a HAR other than warlord (match 2, I can understand Mizuno coming in with something else, but not Jormund).
Cyberman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

I think there´s a problem with the HAR master tournaments - they all pick the wrong HAR. And some of them behave strangely, IMO.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Umm, Jormund warned about the mines in ultimate, and then said that it wasn't him... Not that simple denial means he didn't do it. Still, it means that he isnt bragging or what not.
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

I don't think he did it, all I noticed was how quiet Backfire was...
Cyberman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

Quote:
Umm, Jormund warned about the mines in ultimate, and then said that it wasn't him...

Right, but in the IFL Cup he disabled my two team partners - by cheating.
Mordax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Jormund - cheating? Reply with quote

I think it says something about Jormund's character

He doesnt like other people cheating, because this puts him at a disadvantage, and so he appears to go against the entire thing

However Jormund himself cheats, so in the end Jormund is a very deceptive person, who cheats but appears to dislike the action when others do it

As for Sato, I dont think their would be a law against cheating in HAR matches, there might be a rule, but there wouldnt be a straght law
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: