OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Armer..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ithon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Arm Reply with quote

I installed the free indeo codec haven't had a problem with the codec, but I can't still win any more tourneys.
salem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Arm Reply with quote

If the problem is the codec i always use a pack of codecs called Elisoft, the web is http://codecpack.elisoft.net/ and you should download the latest one, there puts:

Podrás descargar el 'Codec Pack de ELISOFT v13.505' desde la siguiente página...

There you should click on the floppy icon and then choose a link to download from, then install and probably you'll never need installing more codecs.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Arm Reply with quote

i mostly use Kazaa lite codec pack.. if any..

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Ithon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Arm Reply with quote

I installed the last free indeo codec testerday and even though I haven't seen a codec demanded sence, I still get cut off at the end of a tourney. Which may or may not be a codec problem.
trueproduct

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: fullversion/LT says need codec, can't finshish North Arm Reply with quote

Hey I had the same problem, a friend of mine gave me the following link

http://www.free-codecs.com/Indeo_Codec_download.htm

I was able to install the codec (3-5 wasn't sure which I needed) and game works fine
Geforce 6600 TD (Dual)
Maxtor SATA 300gig 16mb Cache
Winfast PVR 2000
Audigy 2 MP3+
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: