OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I doomed because of my SiS video

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

I have SiS video on my motherboard. Sharing 64MB of 512, every time I try to run OMFBG I just get the screen flashing twice (once to go to 640x480, and then once to go back to 1024x768)

Please do not tell me I am doomed, I am frustrated enough as it is from having to re-install after the old file thing.

Way off topic.... I can't relog onto the forums using my password.... it's been like 3 months since I visited.
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

About the being doomed thing : YOU'RE DOOMED WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!... oh wait, I mean, post up specs, I'm sure we can find something..
Maybe you can start bug Wayne about your password?

Electronic Gaming Machine
NightShadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

The game require T&L hardware, which I don't believe your video card has (not very many built-in video cards do).

However, there is a program called 3danalyzer that will emulate T&L hardware, so you could try that. The problem with this solution is that the game is likely to run slowly, but it depends on your system.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll try that. I wasn't sure what T&L was.... which led me to believe I was dooooomed.
robusa80

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

T&L emulator will work, but you wont get very good fps in game. You are better off getting a new vid card, if you can afford one and/or have a slot free to put it in.
NeOmega

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

Hmmm... I got a controller, game, and now need GFX card. I hope this game is fun, cuz it's gonna cost me $160! :tongue2:

And all I'll probably really end up doing is modding anyway.....
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Am I doomed because of my SiS video Reply with quote

If your gonna mod you might wanna check out the Har Workshop and sign up to test them when the time comes (aka. They aren't out yet)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: