OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:17 pm    Post subject: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Mantis doesn´t have a back jump - why?

The drones, when used as mines - why do they explode after a short while? They´re useless as mines IMO.
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

his back jump is different, it like attacks, pretty cool actually, i like how they all have different jumps.
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Quote:
Mantis doesn´t have a back jump - why?

The drones, when used as mines - why do they explode after a short while? They´re useless as mines IMO.

yes the mines are useless eh? just like when you put ur paws togetter and make a high pitch sound.. which detonates the mines.. Wink

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

I hate the backjump.. I want to escape, I don't wanna jump and do something I could do with arp..
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

back jump isnt the only way to escape =P
Zelig

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Quote:
back jump isnt the only way to escape =P

No, he's got the crazy sideways roll that looks like he's crumpling into himself. :p
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

It's the only way to escape backwards. Sideways isn't always the best direction, especially not when you can't go in that direction any [filtered] way.
GhostCow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

I would rather have a real back jump myself. The little explosion it makes now is near useless
Cyberman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Quote:
yes the mines are useless eh? just like when you put ur paws togetter and make a high pitch sound.. which detonates the mines.. Wink

Yes, I know that - but the mines explode anyway, after such a short time there´s no use in them. What good are mines for, when they explode by themself?
Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Oooh, how about a backflip, that leaves a mine. Wait... kinda like the end of his throw... just the mine explodes on the ground.
Mordax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Mines can be used to set traps if you know where someone will be in a few seconds time

For example, if someone was running towards the Jump Pad in Desert, you could throw a mine up on the pyrimid and not have to worry about nukes for another few seconds at least
Sinkaro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

Yeah, but how do you pitch that sucker up there, exactly?
Mordax

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

With Skill Wink
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mantis: Back-Jump, Drones as mines Reply with quote

thats not too sickly hard, uet is useful, also putting em on jumppads after u use em Very Happy works great

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: