OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zenemis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

OK, ATi = or > Radeon 7000 should be fine
nVidia = or > GF256 should be fine.

Has anyone got a XGI Volari? They are apparently equal to 9700 Pro in performance, but are having heavy driver issues...
ElementFire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Quote:
ye in earlyer statements any radeon 7200 or above would work.. :\
(i wonder if 7500pci will work)

Yes, it does (see specs).
flamincows

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

do dimond viper cards work?
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

do they have hardware T&L?
I don't know what they're based on.. but I think no...

Blind patriotism
Zelig

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Quote:
do dimond viper cards work?

My friend has a Diamond Viper 2 in one of his comps, I can burn the LT, and try it out...
flamincows

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Quote:
do they have hardware T&L?
I don't know what they're based on.. but I think no...

ugh....I have a friend who just bought the game who has this card. Sad
X-BoT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Quote:
OK, ATi = or > Radeon 7000 should be fine
nVidia = or > GF256 should be fine.

Has anyone got a XGI Volari? They are apparently equal to 9700 Pro in performance, but are having heavy driver issues...

I don't think the Volari cards have been released yet. I saw some preview benchmarks, and only one of their cards reached 9700 Pro levels. Considering that card had 2 GPUs, it's not a very good acheivement :p

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Woop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Thanks, that kind of helped, but I'm still wondering if an Nvidia diamond Viper V770D graphics card will work.
Spockmeat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

no it won't, it's based on the TNT2 chipset which is known not to work because it doesn't have hardware T&L

Blind patriotism
salem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Well X-Bot, XGI Volari's GPU's are in an early stage, as i read in tom's hardware, so i think in some time when the drivers and the hardware were well done the GPU could do some more. I hope it will happen, then there'll be more competition and lower prices!!! Very Happy
X-BoT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Don't know about the pricing but I somehow doubt they'll run cheap having 2 GPUs.. GPUs are somewhat costly to make.. But then Taiwanese stuff is usually priced low, so who knows...

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Franky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Can i have the site or the name of the program to emulate the T&L thing? i cant play the game lol

thanks!
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

Well, it's right here, somewhere. The site's changed since the time I had to download it, so I don't really know where it'd be, but it's probably pretty easy to find. Don't be scared by the different-laguage installer, it's exactly like any English one minus the language. The program is in English, and up in the top of one of the columns is the "emulate H T&L caps" button. On the left you are asked to locate the file twice (the one below that is irrelevent). Then you should probably save a batch file using the button at the bottom, and be sure to save it as a .bat so windows knows what to do with it. Any time you wish to run the Game, open the .bat you saved.

2097TH POST OF THE FORUM!
jdjcandy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

How come my vid card won't work? It's an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900. Here's the specs for it:

http://www.intel.com/design/graphics/gma900/
Viper-Vision

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: **VIDEO CARD INFORMATION** !!PLEASE CHECK FIRST!! Reply with quote

It's in the list
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: