OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gamepad Problems

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Gamepad Problems Reply with quote

I'm using a PLaystation 2 to USB converter and when I try to set the move up, move down (Or move right move left)
in the game when I push the down or up button it will only let me move down? what am I doing wrong here and how can I fix it?
TheUnknownFactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Gamepad Problems Reply with quote

you should try inputting them into the y and x axis, all the way down at the controls.

All errors in spelling and grammer are entirely by design in order to enrage those who have nothing left to add to the discussion and therefore seek superiority through personal attacks.
Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gamepad Problems Reply with quote

I dont quite understand what u mean?
Kilo24

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Gamepad Problems Reply with quote

There are two entries labeled Turn and Move below most other controls. If you set the y-axis to move and the x-axis to turn it should be fine.
robusa80

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Gamepad Problems Reply with quote

I use a PS1 controller when I play bg as well. Sometimes after a new install it will stop working. You might have to restart bg before it starts to work. I dont know why, but you have too. Sometimes it will take up to 4 restarts of bg before it starts to work. I did use a PS2 controller, but it quit working after a few months. Then I went to an orginial PS1 controller and it hasnt quit since then. You might also want to check Controllers in Control Panel to make sure its install correctly and if it works. You can test all of the buttons under the properties of the controller itself.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> Retail Bug Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: