OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The gathering....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject: The gathering.... Reply with quote

I just wondered if anyone here know anything about it and if it are anyone ells ten me teat are going be there....

Ye and for all you who do not know what it is... it is an LAN with like many people.... in Norway....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

Wish I lived in Norway :p I've seen pics of that LAN party and a few people I know have been there. Looks amazing! Nobody there should be playing BG there since it isn't out in europe Sad

[ X-BoT's OMF Universe ] [ System Specs ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

Well, I could travel all the way from Holland to promote it, to bad I don't have time for such stunts...

Electronic Gaming Machine
Marks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

We have Dreamhack here which I believe is about as big as The Gathering. I was thinking of going there and promote BG, but hey I'm not the guy that goes to events like these. Besides, it's probably just full of people playing CS. :p
raptor
Ancient One

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

Ugh, i hate big lans :p full of 14 year old cs lamerz and warez pirates. And nobody wants to play any fun games anyways, so i prefer to stay home. Btw to promote omf:bg on The Gathering (TG) is technically the same as promoting piracy, norway have a big cultural thingy for piratcopying things instead of buying it.
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

Quote:
We have Dreamhack here which I believe is about as big as The Gathering. I was thinking of going there and promote BG, but hey I'm not the guy that goes to events like these. Besides, it's probably just full of people playing CS. :p

I am not aloud to go there... and I do not have the money... Sad
Ancient One

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

D+eamhack and Assembly could be inte+esting, mo+e people inte+ested in othe+ thing than palying games, and a good deal of cool a+angements, i know Assembly had a few of the Scene'e+s play live the+e at least once, Pu+ple motion fo+ example :biggrin2:
Grom_hellscream

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

I play games on LAN as long as I am able to use the LAN part.....

Not like last time I was on LAN.... the network worked like 20% of the time....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

naw its tg agen soon.. Smile

i wil be there.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: The gathering.... Reply with quote

i just have to say it agen..

i like tg.. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: