OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Alright, let's get one thing straight! the [hX] TAG IS NOT CHEESY! (you don't even know what real cheese is!)

It stands for Hyper-X, and we are currently the 1337 clan around, we've won the first and only Battlecast tourny, and are now no1 in the OMF:BG universe!
*cough Hyper-X homepage Cough*

But anywas, good luck with this clan, but weren't you in [elite]?

actually we are the 1337 clan, why else do we have the tag [Elite], plus there will be another Battlecast, so that is not the only Battlecast.

Ok and finally, haveing to absorb clans to claim 1337 status, is in my opinion LAME. There already were very few clans, and throwing together hx, xs, and um just for the [filtered] of it, was completely idiotic. Imagine for one mopment if the other clans did that lets use [filtered] since this is there post, Elite because im in it and for the sake of having 3 clans add in FT. Now what would be thought of us 3 clans if we did that. Only one thing, we were showing off, and did it for the [filtered] of it jsut because we can. I dont see a reason to make already good clans combine for the sole purpose of combining just to say u did, and to me that is the only reason i see that it was done. Just to say, hey we now have pretty much all the beta testers in one clan, look at us. I hold no grudge against any of the members in any of these clans, but the whole join idea was completely and utterly dumb. I realize you all were low on members, but there is something know as recruiting, that ususlly applies to new people, not the older ones already in clans.

If anyone is bothered by what I say I apologize, this is soley my opinion and does not reflect the viewes of anyone else, as far as i know anyway.

"I will not go softly into this dark night, I will rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Darren Steller

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

we combined cause we are all good friends, why not? and besides, we didnt need to absorb to attain some 1337 status.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
ElementFire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
I realize you all were low on members, but there is something know as recruiting, that ususlly applies to new people, not the older ones already in clans.

Of course there is, but we've had trouble finding people who are up to scratch with hX standards. If anyone here wants to try out, simply send an instant message on these boards to either me, Zee, EGM, or basically any other hX member, or go to the forums on www.hyper-x.tk Smile [/shameless advertizing]
ShadowFire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

ok whatever

back to the topic

Magnifico has up to 2 open spots in his clan and will let you in if you can prove yourself, and arnt a scrub.

P4 LGA775 3.4 Prescott
Nvidia 6800GT
4x512 mb dual channel 400mhz ram
2x250 GB SATA Drives
Realtek AC97 Built in 6.1 Sound
Gigabit Lan
8xUSB 2.0
3x120mm fans w/ fan control
DFI LANparty 875P-T

Kilo24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you tired of clans that never play? Like take [SDC] for exmaple, do they even exist?
Are you tired of clans with CHEESY tags? Like [hX], i mean what is THAT?
Are you tired of clans that fall apart? Bye bye [WIH].
Are you tired of clans that SUCK? [ABC] I'm sorry but my grandma could take you all.
Are you tired of not having a clan? Unlike clan [Empty] or [ryudom] we may take you!

Nah. I never get tired of clans like these. I've been waiting for the day I can't join a nonexistant, cheesily named, falling apart clan that is currently in the state of sucking something. It'd almost be as fun as beating myself upside the head with a hollow wooden bazooka.
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

hmm... best clan... well, if you're judging by play skill, that would be hXm.
Judging by community, probably still hXm, but I think SDC is pretty close behind.

Why don't you just change your clan name to "Super Tough Fighters?" the "United" doesn't add anything, and [STF] has the benefits of being only 3 letters long(like most tags) and not getting filtered.
Golgie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Yeah.. I've been going as [STF]-Nina The Vile for the past few days now.. the U just seems to be there for shock value.. which I don't need
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the WORST clan? Reply with quote

Perhaps you guys should have a vote and maybe start using STF, depending entirely on the result.
robusa80

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
hmm... best clan... well, if you're judging by play skill, that would be hXm.
Judging by community, probably still hXm, but I think SDC is pretty close behind.

do you really think sdc is a pretty close second to us?
mrguytodd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Well, clan Empty IS the best OMF clan in the world currently, and it'll stay that way...forever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

I said nothing about skill. I do know they have a very friendly community.

Hey, Mag forgot Fury Talon! You can't bash all the best clans without forgeting Fury Talon!
GhostCow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Meh, if you wanted to make fun of a clan with a chessy name you should have picked [Elite], hehe
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Or some lame chess clan. :p
LoneWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

"We are the Kings. We only move one space per turn."
Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:

Anyway, hope you get some members that are as good as you. This needs some more good clans.

chino man is as good as me, nina and godzuki are close enough and definitely above average, possibly blappa as well. right now id rather have a newbie with lots of potential. ive recruited most of the older people that i want who arent in clans. now its time for a talent search. if yuou want the freshest apples you gotta pick em straight from the tree ya know?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: