OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Are you tired of clans that never play? Like take [SDC] for exmaple, do they even exist?
Are you tired of clans with CHEESY tags? Like [hX], i mean what is THAT?
Are you tired of clans that fall apart? Bye bye [WIH].
Are you tired of clans that SUCK? [ABC] I'm sorry but my grandma could take you all.
Are you tired of clans led by a dictator? Like Clan [Endy]? er.. [Elite]?
Are you tired of not having a clan? Unlike clan [Empty] we may take you!

Well, I was tired too, and that's why I started Clan [filtered]*. It's actually only a clan in the loosest of definitions, I like to think of it as a FAMILY. I started playing this game on September 30th 2003 when it was still being beta tested, and so I have lots of experience and since then have become one of the best players in the game. Along the way I found 5 allies who I chose not only because they were good, but because they were COOL PEOPLE. The result of this is a clan who is both COOL and GOOD... what more could you ask for? Now we're about to make OMF history, and we want to take 1-2 lucky new members with us!

But enough about US, let's talk about YOU. We want YOU to join only if you are a COOL person who loves this game and bought it legally. The short answer is that we want someone who is very skilled at this game, but I have a keen eye for talent and if you are newer to the game than I am that will be taken into consideration when you try out. Newbies who show signs of potential will be TRAINED by the [filtered]* family until they're good enough to join and it will be a BLAST.

There are a few types of people we won't take regardless of how skilled they are. One of them is the SCRUB. The scrub whines whenever he loses, and calls people cheap regularly. If you're a scrub go join a YAHOO Scrabble clan, because OMF is a mans game. We don't take people who get offended easily. If you're the ultra sensitive type don't even bother, my mate [filtered]*Chino Man will make you cry. And lastly, we don't take people who eat pop tarts without toasting them first. Those people just disgust me.

Oh, and if you wanna join, you should have AIM. No I will not use MSN!

Most of our members also play some other games like Warcraft III, Starcraft, Street fighter 2, Killer Instinct, Metal Warriors, and anything else that's fun.

If you think you're ready to join the [filtered]* family, we JUST started some forums today! Here's the link, post up!:
http://omf.proboards25.com/index.cgi
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

*: god i hate filters =P. The actual name of the clan is NOT [filtered], it's in my sig. The board automatically filters my clan name out when I type it. K?
eengoedemorgen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Alright, let's get one thing straight! the [hX] TAG IS NOT CHEESY! (you don't even know what real cheese is!)

It stands for Hyper-X, and we are currently the 1337 clan around, we've won the first and only Battlecast tourny, and are now no1 in the OMF:BG universe!
*cough Hyper-X homepage Cough*

But anywas, good luck with this clan, but weren't you in [elite]?

Electronic Gaming Machine
Socrates

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

hehe, is there gonna be another battlecast tourney soon? that sounds fun

good luck with your clan too, youll need it as soon as mine is complete =)

I was never in Elite, youve got the wrong guy
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
good luck with your clan too, youll need it as soon as mine is complete =)

hahah Smile
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
unkownvirus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

oh

*wacks self in the back of head*

I had a pop tart untoasted on the way to snowboarding

anyways it has to be smores pop tarts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Mag have you ever fought any of the hX guys? They're crazy.... (in an lms server about a week ago, xaronth killed me something like 10-0, and I dont think he was trying his best)

Anyway, hope you get some members that are as good as you. This needs some more good clans.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Why? They're like Microsoft, they'll take you over anyway.
Xaronth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
xaronth killed me something like 10-0, and I dont think he was trying his best

it wasnt 10-0, i remember losing twice i think Smile i have my ups and downs.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

He's obviously not being serious... at least I think. This is just another one of those [ryudom], [empty] clan threads.
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Player, it's an existing clan trying to recruit. Most of these threads, sadly, do not make it due to all of the spam and clan-related disses.
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Well, at least it would be better than having abunch of sucky clans. Then it would just be wasting space with the extra letters used for the clan name.

Edit: argh I should probably refresh my pages after being away for awhile...
Oak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, at least it would be better than having abunch of sucky clans. Then it would just be wasting space with the extra letters used for the clan name.

Edit: argh I should probably refresh my pages after being away for awhile...

Ya' done good, private.
ElementFire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

Quote:
*: god i hate filters =P. The actual name of the clan is NOT [filtered], it's in my sig. The board automatically filters my clan name out when I type it. K?

I laughed my head off at this. Very Happy

This is a good start, good luck. Smile
robusa80

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have what it takes for the BEST clan? Reply with quote

you can always change the name of the clan and make it clean...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: