OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First battlecast tourney- where
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElementFire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: First battlecast tourney- where Reply with quote

Quote:
I gotta get Mort to host it for me at pker.org, I've just been too lazy to PM him. Good thing he has lots of <3 for the reporters. As for me not knowing how to counter.... I knew how, my timing back then was just horrid. I wish the old replays worked, that double sfs me and Anon did is definetly one of the high points of my gaming career

Lol, yes, that was a good piece of battle. Smile
Endy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: First battlecast tourney- where Reply with quote

Quote:

You're missing the 15-0 hX-Elite fight. >Smile

Just keep in mind who actually fought in that fight and how rushed we were to rpovide a team for you guys to trounce etc etc.

I mean GC like joined the clan the week of the match so we would have enough members.

Don't expect a repeat this time Fire Very Happy
Xaronth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: First battlecast tourney- where Reply with quote

you guys should have just forfeited, saved the humiliation and would have given me my 30 minutes back :tongue2:
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: