OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open *Challenge* Dealie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Every day and night. Practising beyond boredom, as the Ibrahim fest proves. Sadly, it has kind of accustomed me to the AI, but most people don't seem to fight quite as well as them so this problem hasn't come up until just now.
veryorkish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

How come you don't have retail? :confused:
Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Excuse me? Was that a challenge?!

(I kinda wanna play someone...)
FlamingMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Yes, Player. I challenge you :biggrin2:

And I still like your server best, regardless of server advantage :crazy:
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

As long as you guys are talking about it, I'll challenge Player if he thinks I'm worthy. Very Happy

(For anyone who doesn't know me, I was in LT but just don't post on the boards)
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Sure!

Where do you live? Let's try to find a server that is halfways between us.
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

I live in maryland, but theres sort of a problem right now....
I dont have my copy of the retail version right now, so you could either fight in LT right now or later tonight in a retail server.
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Oh, I'm doing a summative project as we speak. Tonight is definately not good. Tommorow is my only free day in a while (because after I have exams and more projects, then I'm giving my computer to someone to get reformatted).
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

DOH I'm leaving this house tomorrow at 11:00 ET, so I'm hoping you're not noctournal or anything, because if fight then we have to fight at about 10:00 or 9:00 ET tommorow.

(or you could fight me when I'm at my dad's house with a 26.4k connection)
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Monday @ 9:00 Eastern sound good?
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

sure
which server?
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Hmm... good point.

I'm sure I could get someone like Fire to host on the spot.

If worst comes to worst, you could play on my server for fun, as Ontario is pretty much next to Maryland IIRC.
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

ok sounds good
I'll just check the servers tomorrow morning, it shouldn't be too hard to find at that time of day.
Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Just to make sure, 9:00 PM... right?
zircondrogin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

uh oh.... I guess we had a little misunderstanding....
I meant 9:00 in the morning...
I can understand if you aren't willing to do it that early, but it would be great if you could
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: