OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index OMF:BG Message Board
One Must Fall: Battlegrounds

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open *Challenge* Dealie
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

heh yeah kinda Smile
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Xar, I played zee at a near equal ratio a decent bit ago, about a month.

he was a mantis... He started every combo with a forwards kick... Though I don't know which it was because it overwrote everything I tried, including flk, and frp, and punished me for jumping, and landing, (after I landed and press backwards FROM THE FRONT) the move was like 3/4ths as quick as the warlords flk, not with AS MUCH length range, but it, somehow extended past the sides of the mantis's diameter, like all the other moves except lp, flp, and rp, which are face spam moves Very Happy

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

what pilot?
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Maelstorm, which is why I suspected muska.

-George Bush Jr is a total moron, as is anyone who defines "patriotism" as unconditional support.
-Prove to me that there's no such thing as magic faeries and I'll prove to you that there's no God.
-Gays are human beings, any institutionalized descrimination needs to go already
Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

yeah Muska or Zee then
Xaronth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

first time i fought zee and player in their mantis i thought mantis was straight up overpowered. until after a few more fights did i realize i just didnt know how to fight a good one.
"A thin line separates us. I call it 'talent'". -Ken Masters
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Like I said, it was just that one combo starter that was raping me. I couldn't tell what it was, though it looked like a double frk or something. Killed my evades, priorities, and somehow hit me in mid air time to time. I really don't know how I'm supposed to win If I can't keep the mantis out of my face though, seeing how mantis's dont have any regular block recovery moves.

muska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Quote:
I seriously would like to see xar beat him, providing I didn't 4 times in a row. The problem is, I don't have a friggen clue who he was, and some "n00b" could come out, claim to be him, and make me look like a "n00b" And, I do know what to do with mantis's. It was that single move that raped me.

One word, MUNCH!
1024MB PC2100 DDR
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128 DDRAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM
Cable 256k downstream/40k upstream
Proud member and World Champion of the clan Hyper-X
"YES!!!! Trick shot, played for and got!" -Dave Lister, Red Dwarf.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

yayyy good thing it was muska X_X :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, I said munch, because I wanted to mash the katana with a warlord, dummy :sweat2:

Why were you smurfing, anyways?

muska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

Quote:
yayyy good thing it was muska X_X :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, I said munch, because I wanted to mash the katana with a warlord, dummy :sweat2:

Why were you smurfing, anyways?

Really? I thought it was a victory dance thing for backstabbing me with your warlord.

As for smurfing.. I just felt like doing it that day.
1024MB PC2100 DDR
ATI Radeon 9600 XT 128 DDRAM
Creative Sound Blaster Live 5.1
Maxtor 120GB 7200RPM
Cable 256k downstream/40k upstream
Proud member and World Champion of the clan Hyper-X
"YES!!!! Trick shot, played for and got!" -Dave Lister, Red Dwarf.
saiyaman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Open *Challenge* Dealie Reply with quote

lol backstabbing? It was a uneven team game.

I mean ... uh yeah!! I ALWAYS say MUNCH when I kill someone!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OMF:BG Message Board Forum Index -> LANs, Clans, and Cafes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: